Chips after 6 stars

Good day! Do stats raise if I still get more chips even if my hero is already 6 stars? Thanks. If it’s been asked already, I apologize I don’t know how to navigate the forums.

1 Like

6 Stars is the maximum, but you can raise your Stats after that via Rank, Hero and Skill Level, Mods, and Discs.

3 Likes

Hi @MhuFox and welcome to the forums

Simply having extra chips at 6* will not increase any stats but there are still benefits to having them.

Firstly there are mods, which are won from invasion. These are initially limited to 20 levels and increase your hero’s stats. However you can link a mod to a specific hero by using chips (as well as some other items). This will add an additional 10 levels to the mod (more if you level it up further) and allow you to increase your stats even more.
Secondly the top end friendship missions, which rewards memories (used to add stars to friend discs) will generally require chips to begin. This can be a great way of powering up heroes. It does take time but in many cases a disc with a lot of stars can drastically improve the effectiveness of a character.

1 Like

We definitely need a new chip sink in the game…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney