Choose the Anniversary Celebration Invasion Team!

Demona isn’t great in blue tbh and Amelia… she’s just awesome at shredding bots :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m still picking Basil.
Him, Max and Mr. Inc who doesn’t need powerups sounds good enough

Probably only works for you guys

1 Like

None of them will work on Invasion.
Nice!

4 Likes

You can’t edit posts as Trust level 0…

Read a few posts, open a few topics to gain Trust level 1 so you can gain that possibility!

Kim Possible again :face_vomiting: :joy:

Y’all know you can use unfeatured heroes…and it will still work…right? The featured heroes don’t matter. Every red invasion I use Mr. I and the rest are blue team. And I do juuust fine.

Let me guess: Animal, King Louie or Stitch, Angel or Megara, and Bo Peep?

Anyway, I think it’s safe to say that several people posting in this thread are well aware that there’s some heroes who’ll perform just as well regardless of whether they’re featured, because their usefulness in invasion isn’t tied to their (or their skills’) level. What we’re interested in is whether any of the choices in the poll would help make for a strong invasion team if and only if they’re featured. After all, try Mim during blue or red week and you’ll quickly find out how dependent she is on being featured.

1 Like

What is your magical Breaker Quest team that works without power-ups? :v

4 Likes

GiantCyanDart’s Honey lemon, Sweedish chef, basil, fairy godmother, rocketeer

I can use literally NONE of these heroes in the currently-max-rank invasion, so choosing any of them serves no purpose to me!

2 Likes

So, we are getting a horribly terrible Invasion for celebration??? None of these heroes above is good… And they are all so new…(not all of them but mostly)

3 Likes

Why did this have to come after blue week :tired_face:

So our only options are new heroes? Well, it seems like another fun celebration party exclusively for the whales and Perblue employers again. it would have been nice if some old heroes would have been included as well for the F2P players.

3 Likes

Not sure if you saw this, but yeah these are characters we get anyway, the choice ones are bonuses you could say so we who have some older characters should at least get something :-).

2 Likes

There is just no one in this list that can do any significant damage to the bot, because the skills are usually scaling terribly due to the linearity.

While Mim is basically exponential BECAUSE her blue skill is only level-based. Chops the same amount of HP if the bot is below the level rendering it ineffective.
None other character is capable of doing that. All have capped amount of damage that scale linearly, so gradually fail more and more.

Look at the difference between those two lines. That is basically the difference. Mim is technically red line, does not fail if powered up.
Everyone else is blue line. They fail more and more because their effectivity is lower and lower as the blue line is further and further from where the red line is.

6 Likes

The only one that was able to do significant damage in that list was Wasabi. But since the cap got into his disk (and not like into his White Skill), he has become useless (cause who has an extreme high-level Syndrome?)

Not only that, the Disk Level doesn´t scale up with Power Ups. So the cap is the same throughout Invasion, low. Even if it did scale it would be too low.

1 Like

Yes, that’s why i refferenced white skill. If they had put the cap there, it could have increased with the power-ups…

But it wasn’t to be…

I thought Demona would be a strong Invasion hero. But turned out I was wrong. She is horrible and her blue skill is not as good as it sounds

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney