Choose the Anniversary Celebration Invasion Team!

Just put gizmo or mim in the special heroes who get power ups but you won’t just want us to work hard to get special rewards lol

They are letting us pick 5 of the 15 or 20 in the invasion. There is likely a theme that will add a decent sized group to the invasion. Maybe muppets, princesses or starting heroes.

Yeah I know. But I’ve been a F2P player for a long time and I only have 20 heroes …decently maxed. And not a single one of the heroes Polaris mentioned is even close to being useable by me. Every single time these ‘special’ invasions come, I usually take a backseat and see myself get demoted in the rankings.

1 Like

Well I was gonna say Kim Possible but now that I got her to max stars, I decided to change my mind

Pleakley is good in invasion; not on the same level as Mim or Gizmoduck, but a team built around him can reach all the tiers without much trouble. And focusing on heroes released in the past year definitely favors the whales, but a little over half the heroes are over 6 months old, so even fully FtP players could have leveled one or two of them up by now if they so chose.

At any rate, while it’s almost no one’s favorite invasion team, at the very least some variation of a Pleakley team will be usable in the special invasion. It’s not ideal, but it could be worse. (And has been, in the past.)

3 Likes

If Drakken gets the slip, I can just use Animal, Drakken, Pleakley, King Louie and Mr.I… oh wait. Lol.

Wait, what if you can use all heroes, but the selected heroes will just have extra powerups?

Quand je veux voter, ça ne fonctionne pas. Mon vote n’est pas validé :sob::sob: mes choix = barley lightfoot, basil, baloo, king louie, manticore

Yes, just like all of the normal invasions

What do they mean when they say featuring etc? Are they the enemies? Can we only use them? Do we get one of them? Prob not lol

They’re the allies…

Hopefully we get Carl. I think he’s really good for invasion

…he’s not good in invasion at all

5 Likes

Yes he is

Goose

Disables are useless against Mamabot, creeps don’t gain buffs or energy, rendering Fatigue and sap useless, No matter which disk you have it wouldn’t do anything against MB.

So, NO he isn’t.

5 Likes

:expressionless: Thats your opinion. Dug can do alot of damage to the Mamma Bot

Wow. Insults? Is that the level we’re dropping to now?

Edit: For context, Aamir called me ‘bub’ and then I flagged him

That’s. a false flag.

Please, I’m trying to be as nice as possible. And I’m trying to help you. This wasn’t flagworthy. I apologize if I offended you but this wasn’t necessary.

1 Like

It wasn;t me

Huh? Then who did?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney