Choose the Hero Refresh for 2.7.10!

Power creep mostly applies to the game, but Kim is the exception. She needs it far more then Angers does

Oh my… Kim is a option for a refresh!? That’s great!!!

1 Like

Kim is nasty in right line lol

Anger is still problematic in friend campaigns… if he gets refreshed he should be removed from the campaigns

3 Likes

Kim has May 2019 stats
Anger has June 2019 stats

And Kim’s DW disk is one of the worst in game.

I use Joy disk.

They could have refreshed Kim before releasing her

1 Like

Pretty Much every hero in-game does more damage than Kim as well^

Wouldn’t have been that hard tbh

all these new heroes get refresh while older ones that they actually need it dont , eve, hatter, animal , maleficent and many more could be first choice for competitive battles if they would get a refresh, they are ok now but their low hp make them so vulnerable , that’s so sad…

2 Likes

BASIL best idea.

Whoa, hold up. Animal is amazing. He’s one of the best supports in game. Oh and welcome to the forums, @Chancellor_Remy_XIX.

Yeah, she can’t kill Ralph :joy:

8 Likes

yes but he has less than 5m hp , he is practically one shot for most of the new heroes

Really shows how desperate she is in need for a refresh :grimacing:

3 Likes

We will only have to suffer for a little while longer. The pain is almost gone. Also, your name is Charming Furry, lol, how did I not realize that? :laughing:

You’re gonna refresh heroes that you just released? Seriously?
There are older heroes who are unplayable atm but sure, Jan

Kim was the last one released. Come guys, its obvious basil is the one that most needs a refresh

1 Like

Kim possible please

Feel sorry for the people that wanted a Basil refresh they did you dirty putting him in with Kim Possible

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney