Choose the Hero Refresh for 2.7.10!

How are there 1,000 voters?! I didn’t even know there were more than 50 people on the forums!

1 Like

ALTS
/s

1 Like

Probably people that are not on the forums often, but came just to vote lol.

1 Like

But like, a THOUSAND?! I can’t even name 50 people on here!

Maybe, here me out @Myeong some forumers told their guild about the vote, and the news spread through the game

What I meant is there are many inactive accounts, but they went onto the forums just to vote.

4 Likes

That’s true. I didn’t think about that.

Right and also, every person that joins the game can access the forums. This game has thousands of players, ergo, thousands of people that can use the forums, even if they don’t.

Everyone wants a Kim refresh so the turtles have crawled out of their shells to vote for her. So to speak, lol.

Me too I need her refreshed

Everyone, tell your guilds to vote in this if you want them to help you get the refresh that you/they want

1 Like

In the announcements page says that you can decide the next refresh.

1 Like

So far, about 30% of the votes are for Kim, so it might be a stretch to say everyone wants her refreshed. Personally, I think Anger needs it the most out of these choices, but both Kim and Basil have issues that a judicious refresh could resolve, so I wouldn’t be upset if either of them win.

1 Like

Sorry, I did not see that

A KP refresh… just in time for a Drakken release? Maybe?

1 Like

I would like that

Well, even if people didn’t vote for Kim, that doesn’t mean they don’t want her to be refreshed, they just thought the other options needed it more. But your point is true.

1 Like

What a situation…As much as I want Oogie refreshed, three of five characters need it more. I guess I’m out for this vote, but hey, more refreshes are welcome :sweat_smile:

Also, that’s honestly sooner than I expected for the next Hero Refresh. Obviously I’m happy, but I’m a little surprised as well.

1 Like

IMHO the majority of the heroes pre-level 150 are woefully outdated. In fact, when choosing an opponent in Arena or Coli I seek out the ones with the older heroes. Easy win 99% of the time. :grin: I gotta go with Anger on this one.

2 Likes

Also, thanks for including us on this decision.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney