Choose the Hero Refresh for 2.7.10!

Kim is worse than Anger.
Basil is a bit better, but lack of negation and evasion/tenacity push him back. And there Anger rises, immunity to disables and purple skill makes him great, even better with Kermit.

1 Like

Please choose Anger as he’s the oldest one of all those heroes and could use a nice refresh😊 I get that Kim’s stats are a little bad but not as bad as Anger’s

1 Like

But it doesn’t mean he is the weakest.
And he isn’t.

4 Likes

No, she has way better stats including double max HP. In fact, I wish my Elsa could have “weak Kim’s” HP, heals, evasion and super crits.

2 Likes

Oogie boogie is better because if you vote kim she is not really oogue boogie is BETTER!

Yeah I like Anger, I use him even if he’s weak. But I think Kim deserves it more, Anger can deal crazy damage with his active, 5 (or 10) stacks of Rage and his purple skill with purple mods.

I hope after this refresh they could refresh someone else of this list (Aside from Belle, I use her and don’t feel she needs a refresh at all.)

2 Likes

What do you guys think it’s going to be

I think anger

1 Like

I am a little confused… If Oogie Boogie is better, than he is less in need of a refresh than Kim. But welcome to the forums!

3 Likes

HP is higher a bit… that’s all.
And it’s not like Kermit exist.

10% chance is nothing…

She doesn’t have any working armor negation, it does nothing.

2 Likes

Honestly, I think Kim needs it the most. I don’t use most of the heroes on the list, but I’ve read their skills and the rest (even Basil) aren’t as bad as Kim

1 Like

Ooogie reall should get refreshed

Define “a bit”. One website I checked says that, for level 225 and rank R18, Anger has 6,326,396 max HP, while Kim has 9,902,055 max HP. And it’s not like armor makes up for that difference, since Anger has 154,514 to Kim’s 418,790. But I guess it could be reality, where Anger has a whopping advantage over Kim, 492,291 to 484,947.

Oh, well, then, we should never complain about a character having low HP or armor or reality again, since we have Kermit to infallibly protect them. I guess Zurg should now be classified as S-tier.

Nor does Anger have any Reality Negation, working or not.

I think you can argue that Anger has a stronger skillset than Kim. I’m not sure I’d buy that argument, but it’s a reasonable one to make. But I don’t see how on earth anyone could argue that Anger has better stats than Kim.

2 Likes

Where is NICK refresh??? And all other original heroes??? Do you guys even care about them or not??? @Polaris

I use none of these heroes above, except Anger. But I dropped him a long time ago. Still voted for Kim Possible because she seems to be the one has the most potential in this list.

1 Like

@Filadae_Djaq :eye:

S k i l l s e t
And both of his disks are working well.

3 Likes

I mean… you’re not wrong :no_mouth:

1 Like

Last one for today, I promise

6 Likes

What MODS do you have on Anger?!

That comparison is flawed if not mediocre. Kim is not about damage, at all. She slows, she does constant dot damage, she steals energy constantly, she stuns, she studies one toon forever and she gains BD throughout fight.

1 Like

It’s funny, cause what if Anger wins instead of Kim

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney