Choose the Hero Refresh for 2.7.10!

You got the reference, nice.

I kept misreading this as “If Kim Doesn’t Twins” and I was just like, “The Tweebs?”

1 Like

Folks a bit obsessed with Kim :joy: she way to new for a refresh imo

5 Likes

Actually, Kim was in the game files for 18 months before she was released and her stats and skills were never updated, which is why people want her to have a refresh.

So technically speaking, she’s older than even Anger, the otherwise oldest unit on this list.

10 Likes

Головоломка❤

The winner is obviously going to be Kim, but we’ve gotten 2 winners from refresh votes so who knows we might see a second refresh too.

When I see this I get confused because there are Kim and basil! But I do what my mind tell!

The last time that happened was Jessie & Bogo, right? That was when they had very, very close results. Idk if we’ll see that here…

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:Long along why they choose Belle? :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Exactly​:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Wa anders?

Okay, lay it out for me, what precisely will they do when they refresh Kim?

I’m okay with them increasing her stats to give her better passive survivalality damage resistance or whatever, but the one thing I will be irked with is if they take her multimode active skill away and give her just one skill.
Because that is my favorite thing about her, the flexibility of that skill, if the team needs to heal, she’s going to refill their health bars, the enemy team needs a good stunning, choose that option.

In my personal experience, she’s the only one who has been able to hold ReflectElfBoy back for a few seconds, nobody else I’ve tried has succeeded at that.

And I keep hearing she has low health:

I don’t know how this compares to an R13 Tank (since I don’t have one), but it doesn’t look that bad to me.

They won’t and they never will. PerBlue almost never scraps animations after heroes are released into the game. Only cases of this are:

• Elsa
  • Shang’s Victory animation

Disgust is strong
Fear is strong
Sadness is strong
Joy is good
Anger is okay

and I really want to make all the emotions in one team, wouldn’t it be perfect if we have a better Anger?

5 Likes

Because she doesn’t deal enough damage, so what she was supposed to receive back?

Pleakley and Amelia were nearest damage-role heroes before her and both have more HP, both deals 200% more damage with their damage skills. Bunsen was added just a month later and has 3M more HP, with huge negation and evasion, same with anyone else.

New tanks have over 10M more HP than her when maxed. Max have 7M more.

That’s at least 4 great/OP toons from the same IP, Kim is alone and she is very bad, despite being released much later, but as said, with May 2019 stats.

4 Likes

kim possible most votes rn :joy:

1 Like

Can you un-refresh Mim also?

No, mim was super bad before now shes decent tier. All heroes ahould be buffed to her level.

He’s with Kristoff…

9 Likes

Can I just say I think this poll was a bit of a dumb idea?
KP was always gonna get a lot of vote by sheer virtue of being KP, and while she may benefit quite well from a refreshing, I’d say she needs it less than the other heroes on rhe list.

At least with KP, I’ve seen people actually USE her in lategame teams these days.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney