Choose the next Hero Refresh!

They say multiple refreshes guys, we just get to choose 1, so maybe vanellope, Calhoun, etc. Will be getting one. Also people are just choosing stitch because he is actually useable and people want him op which wont happen but I dont mind either way I have all heroes at max r2

1 Like

It’s unsurprising that everyone is voting for Stitch, since he’s by far the strongest out of those already and the most likely to be in people’s teams :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s a staple for blue invasion and doesn’t really need a refresh yet in my opinion - there are others much more in need.

PB must surely know that people are just going to vote for whoever they are using the most

6 Likes

:whale: :whale:

Imo Ralph is the worst. I mean look at this:

And this is at Red+2, 6-stars, all badges equipped and enhanced to the max

5 Likes

Ok Thanks for the votes

1 Like

Jack is pretty much ok. I don’t think he needs a refresh. Here are some that SHOULD get a refresh
• Jessie •
• Rex •
• Genie •
• Ralph •
• Vannelope •
• Maui •

1 Like

I don’t see why Jack is an option tbh :joy:

2 Likes

Everyone complains about there being no good blue healer and now that it is an option you choose not to take it. We need genie for invasion.

5 Likes

The poll is completely opposite to what it should be.

Poor Rex has the least votes because he has the least use - he needs the buff most!

7 Likes

This is why we can’t have nice things :sob:

7 Likes

What is that?

1 Like

Refreshed not released they’re already released. This is to see what the players what refreshed. Guessing different stats or gear who knows probably something we don’t want done which will make the character useless like Tia now.

1 Like

@Filadae_Djaq already knows that, @Filadae_Djaq means “Who are they refreshing first?”.

2 Likes

Stitch is most voted?
Well, let’s buff the strongest hero on this pool, hurray?

Rex and Genie will never receive any love, oh. (Not voted because no one use them)

ALSO, if this will be refresh of kind which Felix received, then nothing will change. Skill set which is biggest issue wasn’t changed, basic stats stayed same, just some LITTLE disk and higher numbers on skills, boring and lazy.
While, old refreshed heroes such as Jack and Hiro are well refreshed (at old date).

10 Likes

Let’s take a looksie, yeah?
Hero’s that deserve this are…
Jessie, Rex, and Genie.
Why you ask?
Jessie -
• Doesn’t do too much damage
• Dies WAAAAY too quickly
• Terrible armor
• Poor Skill Power
Need I go on?

Rex -
• Dies TOO quickly, doesn’t last in the battle
• Skills are terrible compared to others
• Poor Basic Damage
• Poor Skill Power
Etc.

Hell, his green skills is worse then Ralph’s!

Genie -
• Poor Health
• Poor Skill Power

Look at Genies, top, compared to Captain Hook, one of the newest controls. This is just sad.

5 Likes

Plus, if Genie won’t receive new skill set and self-heal then, do nothing to him.

And why Jack is even here, he got red skill, hello?

7 Likes

My point? They’re all weak. They NEED this! Don’t vote for Jack or Stitch, they’re good already.

7 Likes

Jessie really needs to able to use Sonic Yodel more considering newer heros already do that much damage and takes like what 6-8 seconds to use again she takes like 20 seconds or whatever to use Sonic Yodel again. And for Jack Skeleton he needs to able to hold himself up health gained from Trick or Treats isnt enough he still dies instantly when he is low

6 Likes

Upgrade him and he won’t die. :slight_smile:

I’d love to see Quorra on that list. :cry:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney