Choose the next Hero Refresh!

Doesn’t really matter at this point. Most toons are 6 starred except for the new ones.

I don’t mind that Stitch and Jack are doing well tbh, they are the most likely heroes to break back into top level PvP use as a result of the refresh. The others do deserve it (I voted Jessie!) and I’m sure they’ll get love some day but I just can’t see Rex being usable these days I’m PvP even with a buff.

1 Like

I know you guys really like stitch but Jessie is the one that most need a refresh.

This will prolly be ignored, possibly flagged…but, let’s all just be honest with ourselves.

Currently in this poll, which of these are the WORST.

Not Stitch obviously alot of people use him.

Not Jack (Sk) since about half say he good, and half say he bad.

Which leaves it at Jessie, Rex and Genie.

And if we are being honest, Jessie and Rex die before Genie in a fight.

Really these are the three we should be voting for, as they are the most useless of those here.

HOWEVER, since most people here will not be honest, Stitch will win because he is most people’s favorite character and he is already used by people which means, if he is used by people, then he isn’t the weakest hero here.

But hey, Go ahead and vote for the one who least needs a refresh. Idc.

Thank you Perblue for giving the community a choice in this. Even if our logic is bonkers. :grin:

14 Likes

Refreshed…

I think Rex should have been more powerful

1 Like

I was torn between Rex and Jesse then decided to vote for Rex. Those two need it the most.

3 Likes

I get it, Stitch is a fan favourite and is winning the poll…

But The genie is one of mine in films, in the game however, no! Can’t heal himself, and barely heals others…

Gaston, a human, has better powers then a magical genie… Don’t think so!.. Please fix this (as well as stitch :sweat_smile::joy:.)

Never had a friend like me…

1 Like

Genie needs a buff :persevere:

2 Likes

Actually, I’d like to argue that we’re fully in the right to choose Stitch.

Think of Felix’s refresh. He was by far the most in need of one. And despite him finally getting it, he’s still vastly inferior to newer tanks. No one’s going to use him regardless. This is the same thing that would happen with Jessie, Rex, or Genie. Refresh or no refresh, they’re going to suck in comparison to Bo Peep, Goofy, Gonzo, etc.

Jack Skellington would definitely become viable meta, but Randall’s strong enough with his current synergy, I’m sure we can all agree.

Stitch is the best candidate. He doesn’t have strong synergy with Randall or Jafar, and he’s the strongest of the five. If he has a refresh, then we have a chance at using a character we all love.

Tl;dr: I’d rather have an OP Stitch than a slightly less mediocre Jessie/Rex/Genie.

5 Likes

Where’s Elsa?

Or we can hope Perblue make a good job on Jessie/Rex/Genie refresh, Jessie with a good refresh CAN be really good, so no, i don’t agree with a refresh that can make them mediocre, Perblue just need to do the right thing, that’s the hard part, they just don’t want the older heroes to be good like the new ones.

6 Likes

Will she be in the game? I thought she’d come out in the middle of the movie

Wdym? There is no movie in the game. Also these characters are already in the game

Elsa is already in the game since 11 months ago

1 Like

Dont forget Wall-E he is also a bad one he needs a refresh bad to

2 Likes

Jack skellington and stitch is ok, i think genie is the most need to be buff because his two skills are useless and it’s white skills dependant
Buff his skills that everytime he uses shapeshift(im not sure what his shapeshift call) to the enemy he gain mana, and also make him heals himself also

And buzz lightyear also a good candidate to be buff his reality is super low, she can blow up by jafar or dnb in a sec

Yes, Mickey needs better healing

Felix is a bad case really, his skillset itself is bad.

I cpuld argue by comparing Felix to Sulley. Now, at least for me, Sulley has become more viable again.

A character like Jessie, her skills need damage and healing buffs, she already has the important dodge chance for a Diver (which she can get more of from Judy.)

With a few tweaks, she could possibly replace more Modern Divers, such as Aladdin and DWD.

Rex, I do not use as much, but with his damage, knockback, and stun, he could be more viable with a few timer increases and damage buffs. However, the most important feature of his skillset is his Shield breaking ability, which I believe would be more viavle with some TLC, especially if his red skill gave him a self sustain skill when dealing with shields. If this were added, it could allow him to more easily counter Gonzo, Baymax, Moana, and Goofy.

Genie, I never use, never have either because of all the negative feedback I have heard about him. However, it seems to me, that scrapping his inability to heal himself is not something Perblue would ever do. After that Q and A we had, It seems that Disney wants to limit Genie in that respect.

That said, A couple solid boosts to the energy gain and healing, maybe a few more seconds of invincibility, plus a way for him to gain energy faster on his, and he could become a spam healer/ invincibility giver.

Jack Skellington, I have only just leveled up, and I haven’t seen much on him anywhere in the forums so I will leave him alone.

Now, Stitch. I use to have Stitch in my arena team at the recommendation of a friend, but I have sinced changed my team s strategy and he has sorta dropped out.

His white is pitiful. I agree with that. It reminds me of a wannabe Merida and Jack (Sp).

However, the rest of his kit allows him to slow an enemy, and grants him a second of precious invincibility while he heals, it maybe longer with Maui(?) Disk unlocked.

Any character that gets a refresh, willvery doubtfully be a new “game changer” because the whales would throw a fit, most likely.

That being said, I would rather see a few older characters get some more love and attention and be moved up into A or B tier and surge worthy, rather than see a (plz do not debate this with me, it is an example) A tier be moved up to be S class, without changing the current meta.

Thank you and good night. :grimacing:

4 Likes

I really hope this poll won’t turn to a fan vote. I know we have our own favorites but we need to choose who needs it the most. If this poll fails, then I’m sure Perblue won’t do it again.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney