Christmas contest Writing submissions

Please do not comment in this topic it is only for concepts.

5 Likes

Here’s my entry for this holiday season :christmas_tree::sparkles:

:crescent_moon: It has been the most merriest time in the internet. All of the creeps had flee from the cities, all of the infections had been cleared, and all of the heroes were having fun for this holiday season.
:musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score:
Animal plays his latest Christmas song with Miguel. Darkwing Duck met up with a stranger as they both swing across the city with their grappling hooks, reaching their destination to Taco Bell. Aladdin and Jasmine soar across this colorful sight. Donald is on a date with Daisy and skate across a frozen pond near a port. And Gonzo tucks Huey, Dewey, and Louie to bed.
“Can you tell us a Christmas story?” asked Louie.
“Of coarse,” Gonzo answered. “So where shall I start?”
:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

Well, as most Christmas openings go, “‘Twas the night before Christmas,” everyone was having a great time during this holiday season in the city, but dear ol’ Scrooge McDuck always feel upset about this time in year. No one knows why. It could be his head wasn’t screwed on right. It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight. May have been that his heart was two sizes too-

“What is this now the Grinch?” interrupted Huey.
“Let me finish!” Gonzo snapped.

Well moving on…
“Hey, Scrooge?” Mickey asked politely. “Do you want to go on a snowball fight?”
“Bah, humbug!” grunted Scrooge. “Go away, you little rodent!”
So Mickey walk away and continue having a snowball fight with his friends. And Scrooge angrily gets into his bed, waiting for this stressful night to end.
:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:
But little did Scrooge know, a strange-looking figure went inside of Scrooge’s house. And then Scrooge woke up.
“Go away!” Scrooge yelled.
“I am Jack Skellington!” said the figure.
“Great,” Scrooge thought. “I’m having one of these nightmares again.”
“You are currently 75 years of age,” said Jack. “Meaning that you have a few more years to live. And because of your isolation and hatred, no ones coming to your funeral.”
“Well, maybe Huey, Dewey, and Louie,” said Scrooge.
And with a snap of Jack’s dead fingers, a tomb has appeared. Like a black hole, it sucks up anything in its way except Jack. Then Scrooge tried to run from it and tried holding to the ground, but this mighty vacuum sucks Scrooge into it right away.
Scrooge woke up, full of fear.
“Bless me, bagpipes,” gasped Scrooge. “I am getting these nightmares again because of my Christmas hatred. I need to keep myself up!
:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:
But Scrooge’s tired eyes forced him to go to sleep. And then came out from an opened window, a young boy with a spark of light besides him entered Scrooge’s house. Scrooge woke up with tiredness.
“Yay, I must be dreaming again,” mumbled Scrooge. “And who are you?”
“I am Peter Pan!” said the boy. “Also going to be your Ghost of the Christmas Past. Let me show you around the city back in time.”
And Peter Pan takes the spark, which appears to be Tinker Bell, and sprays it on Scrooge to make him fly.
“You know that I’m a bird,” said Scrooge.
“Here we go!” Peter Pan yelled, ignoring what Scrooge had said.
:compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass::compass:
And off they go, though the city, going back through time. Some of their stops includes Scrooge having a pet dust ball when he’s only a duckling, Scrooge obtaining his #1 Dime for the first time, and him getting these Christmas nightmares when getting older.
“Why are you keep getting these Christmas nightmares?” Peter Pan asked Scrooge.
“I always enjoy being isolated and being the richest being alive,” Scrooge yelled.
Suddenly, Scrooge stops flying. And then he fell into a small cabin, down the chimney he goes and into a boiling pot.
:crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile::crocodile:
“Is this food I smell?” an old woman’s voice has been heard. The voice is from Madam Mim.
Madam Mim came closer to the pot, saw Scrooge panicking, and said “Well, it looks delicious!”
“Please don’t eat me,” yelled Scrooge.
But Madam Mim turned into a crocodile and opened her mouth wide. Then Scrooge woken up immediately.
“I really don’t want to get my third dream!” Scrooge said, full of fear. “I must stay awake.”
So, he tried. He drank a lot of hot coffee, counted his wealth, and searched on the internet on Bill Gates. But Scrooge is still sleepy. So, he slapped himself in the face and fell to sleep.
:bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug::bug:
Scrooge woke up and found that he’s in a jungle. And he then saw two strange creatures coming at him.
“We’re your Ghost of the Christmas Present!” the creatures yelled excitedly.
“I’m Timon,” said one creature. “And this is Pumbaa.”
“Ah, phooey,” mumbled Scrooge.
Timon and Pumbaa started singing:
Merry Christmas!
What a wonderful phrase
It means happy holidays
To you!
Merry Christmas!

:robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot::robot:
Timon and Pumbaa continued to sing and dance till Scrooge then teleported to what appears to be a graveyard. And there was one huge tombstone with Scrooge’s name on it. Scrooge was shocked. And the Virus appeared in front of Scrooge.
“Time to end this creep,” the Virus spoke with its scratchy voice.
And came out all of the creeps coming to attack Scrooge. Scrooge’s heart pounded rapidly. Finally, Scrooge woke up and found its day.
:gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift:
It appeared to be Christmas Day, Scrooge was so delighted he has survived this awful adventure that he now had gotten a better attitude.
He played snowball fight with Mickey and his friends, he gives off some of his money to pay for the Christmas feast, he even carved the roast beast for the Beast and everyone else at the Beast’s dinnertable.
“Merry Christmas,” Goofy cheered.
“Feliz Navidad,” said Miguel.
“Mele Kalikimaka,” Stitch laughed.
And they all enjoyed their Christmas meal and continued celebrate the holiday. And you know how all Christmas endings go-

“And God blessed us, everyone!” Dewey cheered.

“Correct,” said Gonzo as he closed the lights, seeing the triplets go to sleep, then kissed his chicken goodnight. But the chicken whispered to him.

“Did Scrooge really get these nightmares?” Gonzo said, answering the chicken’s question. “Well you might never know.”

The End!

Happy holidays and I hope you liked it :grin::christmas_tree::gift:

4 Likes

Here’s mine!

Even though it was already December, the city still had not been decorated. There were no lights or decorations on any tree or house.

Stitch and Pooh thought that this was very wrong. The holiday season should have lights on every tree and building. There should be those light-up decorations outside. There should be those inflatable snowmen on every lawn.

So Stitch and Pooh decided to decorate the city themselves. But both knew that decorating the whole city would take a long time and hard work. They thought they needed another pair of hands so they recruited the best awesomest person they could think of: Kevin!

All three of them got wagons full of decorations and went around the whole town spreading holiday joy. They put pretty, sparkling, colorful lights on all of the trees. While Pooh and Kevin were putting out the decorations on the lawns, Stitch climbed the buildings and houses and strung up lights on them.

Soon the city was lit up with lights and the whole town buzzed with joy from every house and building. Even the streets were full of happiness and cheer. Everyone walked looking at the colorful decorations and sang songs.

But Kevin, Stitch, and Pooh still were not satisfied. They felt that they could do more and spread more cheer to the town. So the three baked cookies and other treats and went around and passed them out to everyone they saw (while also eating some of them). Afterwards, they went around putting wreaths on some doors or leaving out some candles.

After a long hard day of decorating the city and making joy, the three and all their friends had a big snowball fight.

Finally, Kevin, Stitch, and Pooh decided to sit down by the fire at Kevin’s place with some hot chocolate, coffee, hunny, cake, and cookies. They all smiled at the amount of joy they had spread that day.

“Hey. I think we make a good team,” Kevin told the other two.

“I think so too. I also think all this food is delicious as well,” Pooh said.

“Ih. We make best team and best food,” Stitch remarked. “I think Kevin better than Lilo.”

“And I think Kevin is better than Christopher Robin,” Pooh added.

Kevin laughed and said," I think you guys are the best as well!"

They all gave cheers to that with their mugs and spent the rest of the holiday having fun!

FYI, the Kevin in the story is Kevin Flynn.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney