Just wanted to thank you for all the work

2 Likes

Update: added Captain Hook and Randall.

5 Likes

October 21st? That’s today!

1 Like

Depends on timezone, for me its 22 October today

Randall is the only hero coming

This is called a chronological character release date page. It is helpful to all the forumers. Please stop spamming. You are only hurting yourself.

2 Likes

No, you can’t @Empress_Terror

Spam isn’t appreciated here in the forums, or anywhere in fact

FYI if you keep on spamming you could get banned from the forums for a period of time, or even permanently. And topics would be closed thanks to you.

I would rather let people have their fun, than have their favorite threads get shut down for a temporary amount of time

Please stop

8 Likes

@Empress_Terror It’s more than spam, it’s bashing someone for making a useful topic for people who can use it for writing concepts and such.

Aurora is a very smart forumer who singlehandedly created some of the best topics I’ve seen: The Hero Guides, and other topics contributing to hero analysis. They, and everyone else here, aren’t deserving of your unnecessary put-downs.

So we’ll stop telling you to stop spamming when you stop being rude about it. Have a nice evening.

9 Likes

Yeah, stop spamming please!

2 Likes

So many characters!

1 Like

Update: Scrooge McDuck added.

2 Likes

Wow how long did this take!

1 Like

This topic was made way back in April. It gets periodically updated whenever patch notes of new characters are released.

3 Likes

Update: Rapunzel and Flynn added.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney