Chronological Character Release Guide

Jack-Jack was June 2018 sign in wheres he at

Jack-Jack was originally introduced in BETA, not as a sign-in hero @Beast006

Someone wanted to shine, but fail. Oh…

2 Likes

Very informative, thanks

At least that When the next Patch Notes comes out, Donald Duck and Oogie Boogie are coming to Servers 16-17 along with Gizmoduck and the new characters releasing.

@SebbyTruesdail11271999, did you read this?

Also… why is, I am assuming, your birthdate in your username? (Just PM me to answer)

Look. Just because assumptions got Kate to leave the forums doesn’t mean it is “offensive”. And my assumption isn’t on any opinions.

:+1::+1::+1::+1::star::star::star::star::star: nice work

Update: added Kida and Magica.

3 Likes

Updated: added Dr. Facilier and Powerline.

1 Like

Update: added Tron and Hank & Dory.

2 Likes

Update: 100 Acre Wood trio added.

1 Like

Appreciate the updates. Keep up the good work.

Nice.good job keeping this up to date…

So far😊

I doubt it.

Kronk definitely not

Happy 100th Hero y’all! Syndrome and Kristoff & Sven are added to the list.

4 Likes

Update: Mulan and Shang have been added.

It shouldn’t be a surprise that these characters were supposed to coincide the release of the live-action Mulan 2020 film. It is nice to know that we will be getting the highly requested Mulan to finally join the fray.

The state of the world right now has affected us in such an unprecedented way. Please be responsible with your actions, everyone. Wash your hands well, but try to keep your forearms dry so your cheat notes remain legible enough for you to read when you need it for facing the dreaded matchmaker.

13 Likes

Update: Shan Yu is added.

Even more Mulan characters! Even more villains! More more more!

7 Likes

Update: added Minnie and Mushu.

It’s the 2nd year anniversary and the Patch notes added TWO characters this time! That’s literally 100% more characters than last year’s anniversary!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney