Chronological Character Release Guide

and 100% more disappointment for Kim possible!

5 Likes

I’ve given up on believing in Kim nearly a year ago if I’m being honest. I’ll believe it when I see it.

7 Likes

Update: added Belle.

1 Like

Update: added Giolath and the Evil Queen.

And so the OG villain has finally made it.

I think we can all take a lesson from Goliath and the Evil Queen.

Goliath and his fellow Gargoyles have faced hatred and discrimination against their kind for hundreds of years. His strength is one we can draw inspiration from. Goliath is kind and gentle, and he uses his strength to protect the weak. The world is in a state of suffering right now and we could use some of that strength that Goliath has. Just like him, we should always hope for a world with more compassion, tolerance, and unity.

The Evil Queen is also one we can take a very important lesson from. Beauty is NOT found in jealousy and oppression. She thought of herself as someone more superior than others purely out of superficial reasons. She is a cautionary tale, my friends. The way a person looks is no reason to treat them any more or any less—such behaviour is nothing but ugly.

Be safe, be loving, and please don’t forget that there’s still a pandemic in the midst of all this too.

15 Likes

The og villain is actually pete

Don’t ruin the moment

What Aurora means is that the EQ was the first movie villain

6 Likes

Ik, I just wanted to say that

1 Like

You realize that Pete never even started out as villain right? And even throughout the decades, he wasn’t even consistent in that role.

4 Likes

Yes, the first truely villainous Mickey Villain, was Phantom Blot.

Who is the Phantom Blot? I only know him from New Ducktales (Funso mascot)

Well, let’s not forget the big bad wolf

1 Like

Difficult to say, it is portrayed very differently from one version to the next. It is living ink originally, but has also been shown as a dark magic wizard, and as a shadow monster.

1 Like

Update: added Davy Jones, King Louie, and Baloo.

4 Likes

Story for the revive but when are jumba and pleakley gonna be added?

Update: added Jumba and Pleakley.

12 Likes

Update: added Basil.

This topic has achieved over 100 hearts!

18 Likes

That’s quite an achievement, Aurora!

3 Likes

There’s only ONE other thread with that amount of likes, TMS’s Stitch appreciation.

So congrats!

1 Like

You forgot Maximus since he’s out last Friday.

1 Like

Cheshire Cat (the August 2020 sign-in hero) is missing from the list too.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney