Chronological Hero Release guide

This is really awesome, keep it up!:+1:

1 Like

I feel like the 4th step would be random. Arena, Coli, CW Crate

Therefore 12 weeks for each crate rotation.

How can Zeus be on the battlefield, if he’s the one who Hercules reaches out to for help, with his white skill?

Yeah it was the first time it happened now with Bunsen, so guess we will see for Nov sign in what they do :slight_smile:

Sorry, but I dont know the answer, maybe make another topic if you want to discuss further :slight_smile:

Updated with November 2021 sign in hero: PHIL!!
D35497DF-F235-4D6F-B0B8-00AE56920026

Rotations are generating another pattern: Out of the guild crate the hero rotate to each of the token crates in order (Arena, Coliseum, City Watch)
Still patiently waiting to see if Challenger Rewards will be part of this, or if this hero will be totally separate. Only time will tell :wink:

3 Likes

Updated for Patch Notes 3.5! Winifred, Sarah and Mary Sanderson!! :broom::broom::broom:

hocus-pocus-witch

The last of the teased characters have now been revealed - so removed the below from Spoiler section:

The previously predicted pattern have been proven untrue, with the expectation that for the moment only the Arena Event crate will form part of the rotation in Prize wall.

I suspect this was the plan from the start, but Sarah Sanderson was not ready to be released in the November rotation, and therefore Fozzie was a placeholder for two weeks, Numi:

Guess time will tell how the next rotation will be :slight_smile: #excited!

To DH:BM? That’s not for any of us to determine. That’s for PB/Disney to decide.

9 Likes

Updated for Patch Notes 3.5.10!

Raya
33E0A03B-7206-4F78-9296-4A15EFB83F06

Chip and Dale
chip

Also seems like the previous rotation prediction was true after all:

…suspect the release of the Sanderson sisters threw off the rotation slightly, so will keep checking and updating after every hero release / rotation :slight_smile:

giphy

7 Likes

I saw Edward scissors hands whats up with that

What do you mean?

6 Likes

Do you mean Billy, the zombie summoned by Sarah Sanderson?

8 Likes

Yeah that was probably it. Thanks

Updated for Patch Notes 3.5.11-A

Sisu
sisu

King Triton
Triton

Merry Christmas everyone!

7 Likes

Updated Patch Notes 3.6!

Anna!!
Anna

Flik!
EFDC59ED-D615-4482-BBC2-A86DA5E10C4A

Bringing the total heroes to 170

8 Likes

Updated for February sign in hero and Patch Notes 3.6.10!!

Two very interesting heroes join the squad!

Hopper from Bug’s Life - and one of the most fitting gifs I’ve used yet
hopper

And good ol’ Pete!!
Pete

It is interesting to see that the Coliseum/Arena/City Watch crate rotation time is decreasing, after the team confirmed that heroes will stay in crates longer… guess time will tell what will happen :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well, now that you mention it Hopper. Yes. Welcome to the team.

3 Likes

Some stuff i noticed:

January 28th, not January 7

Pretty sure this is Tomago

1 Like

Thanks, fixed those now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I find this ironic considering that neither Hopper nor Pete are heroes to begin with

2 Likes

Welllllllll yes technically :wink:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney