Cinderella (Character Suggestion)

Cinderella
Control
Front
Blue

White Skill: Cinder “Ella”
Cinderella switches her clothes into rags to dress, according to the clothing she wore before

Cinderella starts with rags, when the skill is used she switches to dress, and then rags again

(Rags): Cinderella carries her broom and sweeps dust at enemies near her, damaging them X Normal Damage for 5 seconds, blinding them for 6 seconds

(Dress): Cinderella throws her glass slipper at an enemy blinding them for 6 seconds, damaging them X Fantastic Damage. If the enemy she blinds is already blind she adds a 5-second duration of the blind to that enemy, she also damages them, X True Damage over 4 seconds.

Green Skill: Broomstick Bash
When Cinderella is in rags, every 2 basic attacks, she hits 2 enemies near her, damaging them X Normal Damage and stunning them for 8 seconds and when the stun is blocked, evade, or cleansed they instead gain 5 stacks of Fatigue.

Blue Skill: Flying Shoe
When Cinderella is in a dress, every 4 basic attacks, she takes off her glass slipper and hits the most backline enemy, stunning them for 6 seconds, dealing X Fantastic damage to the enemy. If the enemy blocks the stun, evades or cleansed. Cinderella steals the 5 most active buffs from that enemy. The buffs last for the rest of the wave, the buffs will disappear once Cinderella is in her rags.

Purple Skill: Runaway Damsel
Before Cinderella switches to rags, she runs across the battlefield leaving 2 glass slippers.

If an enemy steps on the shoe they are dealt X True Damage and blinded for 5 seconds

If an ally steps on the shoe, they are cleansed and healed X HP for 8 seconds

Red Skill: Love is Free
When an ally is below 25% HP, they heal for X HP. If an ally does get K.O’d Cinderella revives them with 75% HP

The revival can happen once per ally, the revive cannot revive an enemy if Cinderella is charmed

+20% Improved Healing
+X Increased Normal Damage
+X Increased Fantastic Damage

Friendships:
Miss Piggy- Lovely Dress
While Miss Piggy is in a photoshoot, Cinderella bumps into her and apologizes. But Miss Piggy compliments her dress and shoes

At the start of each wave, Cinderella blinds enemies for 6 seconds

If added a star:+2 seconds

Too long

I reccomend 6 or 8 seconds

If she’s energized and does that like the enemies are used to the light aka blinded forever

Like luca and big chungus but i fixed it. I’m not embarrasing you and it’s my concept

Only one, currently, ehh

Others, the concept idea was good

I dont mind if you felt too spammy about my comments

This hero concept idea was a year ago

Cinderella is a little damage, a little control

Oh my god

1 year of idea

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney