Luca (Character Suggestion)

Luca
Support
Mid
Yellow

Basic Attack; Luca reads a book studying enemies for 3 seconds, healing allies for X HP and giving 50% attack and movement speed for 5 seconds.

White Skill:AAAAH! Sea Monster!
Alberto appears in the middle of the battlefield in sea monster form. Luca screams and points at Alberto, distracting enemies to attack Alberto.

Alberto has X MAX HP, X Skill Power, and X Increased Damage

Alberto disappears once he is K.O’d, Alberto stays and distracts enemies till he dies.

If Alberto is already on the battlefield, he gains 100% MAX HP. If he is K.O’d he revives and has 100% MAX HP

Green Skill: Vespa Ride
At the beginning of each wave, Luca & Alberto ride a Vespa 5 times knocking enemies back, dealing X damage per hit, and stunning them for 5 seconds.

Blue Skill: Spear Attack
When Luca’s white skill activates, Alberto gains a spear that gives enemies X damage over 5 seconds, Alberto has a 50% chance to dodge an attack, and a 75% chance to stun an enemy for 10 seconds.

Purple Skill: Silencio, Bruno!
When Luca’s MAX HP is below 50%, He shouts Silencio, Bruno! at enemies, silencing them for 10 seconds and giving them X damage.
Luca and allies are cleansed and gain an additional X HP, Luca also gains 100% attack and movement speed for the rest of the wave

This skill can be active even if Luca is stunned or frozen. The skill can be used once per wave

Red Skill: The Portorosso Cup
After using Vespa Ride, Luca participates in The Portorosso Cup, all of the effects are used per wave

1. Scuba-Diving Gear: Grants Luca and all allies Invincibility for 12 seconds
  2. All You Can Eat Pasta: Luca & allies gain 100% attack and movement speed and heal for X HP, the buffs and heal last for 12 seconds
  3. Bike Race: Luca rides on a bike and bumps into enemies 8 times stunning them for 12 seconds, and gives enemies X Normal Damage per hit. If the enemy did not take damage, the enemy doesn’t get stunned

+MAX HP
+20% Improved Healing
+Increased Damage to enemies from Alberto

Friendships:
Shank-Runaway Vespa
Vespa Ride has 1 additional hit and stuns 2 seconds longer (if added a star- +1 hit, +2 seconds)

Linguini and Remy-What’s Wrong With You Stupido?
Silencio, Bruno! silences enemies 3 seconds longer, and slows their attack and movement speed by 50% for 6 seconds
(If added a star- +1 second, 10% attack and movement speed)

If you are having trouble understanding or any adjustments just reply

I’ve seen other Luca concepts, unlike others actually

Unique, but hard to understand

…?
He only has one skill that resembles that of a support hero and that skill itself makes no sense in context.

That’s not how a passive skill works…

I think Alberto would work far better as his own hero but you do you I guess :man_shrugging:

That’s a bit much for a start-of-wave team wide stun

So the damage dealt only lasts 5 seconds? How does that work?
Or did you mean that they are dealt X damage over 5 seconds

This feels way too excessive for a red skill

Both friendships are missing a disk power variable.

Maybe take a break from/spend more time on your concepts as you seem to be making similar errors each time. Try to hone your concept-making skills rather than pushing out as many as possible.

6 Likes

Would you rather say

He dodges an attack several times and stuns an enemy for X seconds
The dodge and stun has a chance to fail on enemies that are at level Z

Yeah, i agree

I know itsa bit rude, but
He keeps saying gives X damage to xx

Could you please keep all of your thoughts in one or two comments, please? Otherwise, it becomes very spammy.

6 Likes

Hello, I am having a struggle over The Skills cuz I see like a ton of Luca Concepts and I don’t want it to be similar to other player’s concepts

He goes back into the battlefield if he is K.O’d

I dont want to be rude, but the points are

General

There is no point of putting support if he doesnt buff or heal your team
Spelling problem

Skills
White Skill: Either summons Alberto on green skill or say duplicate, i mean he is also a sea monster
Purple Skill: Once per battle is enough
Red Skill: Move your choice skills to white skill

There are no other characters that do this so, it will be unique or different

Give me a break

And nobody said it cant be similiar
Includes what your mother said

But can all of this make sense

please

I will change the words, so the skill doesn’t activate when Alberto is only in the battlefield

I dont get itt

I had to edit it 6 times, I’m getting tired. But yeah, I changed the Red Skill

Thank god
:blush::blush:

I regret saying that

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney