Cinderella Concept-Likely

This I am aware of,but I did Merlin because of the Fairy Godmother reference

But Sven actually fights and has HP, unlike Prince Charming

They’re like 3 inches tall. Really tiny compared to Cinderella.

And before you use Basil as an excuse, characters in the same franchise have to be proportional to each other.

Don’t think I’ll buy it. If you really made Cinderella’s skillset before yesterday, then show me the draft of the skillset. With the date the draft was made.

And you’re 9 days late, bud. April Fools is over :expressionless:

4 Likes

I was not going to pull an April Fools,and I can show u my notebook,she is #10 in there and that was made around last year

The work doesn’t have dates,and u can make an assumption all u want

How do you explain Mushu compared to the others in his franchise? He is the same height as Basil y’know

But he walks in like Sven does, he doesn’t just pop in,I can change the wording for you to understand that.

(Also before u get mad at me about the 1000 different quotes,idk how to put them in one message yet)

Still, better use someone free, like Genie, or princess like Jasmine, she didn’t got any for long time :eyes:

5 Likes

Because of Merlin having so many I was debating on her having one friendship,but idk,I might just leave it,then maybe make a remake of her in the future

2 Likes

Your current name says it all

Yes, because Basil is in Mulan, right?

If you didn’t know, they resized Basil. Before, Basil was almost twice as tall as Mushu.

I find it very odd for Prince Charming to walk all the way to the frontline just to waltz with Cinderella. Also, how would he leave?

It’s really simple
 just quote a comment

5 Likes

Maybe someone unexpected
 Like Alice thinks she’s pretty and from Wonderland?

1 Like

I can change her to a Mid line of Back Line,and change her basic attack, and he would probably bow and exit

2 Likes

I am not saying that,but u said heroes had to be relatively the same size,I was making a point

As I said,I really don’t want to change her friendship and stuff,so I might leave it and have no one be friends with Merlin in future concepts :slight_smile: thx for the suggestion though!

1 Like

That’s just for the month,

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney