This is a my Cinderella concept.

Name- Cinderella
Source- Cinderella

Bio- Cinderella dances to prevent damage to her and her allies

Stars- :star2::star2::star2:
Role- Front Line Support
Team- Blue
Quote- If you keep dreaming,the dream you wish will come true
Entrance- Walks in (wearing her rags) then is covered in sparkles and changes into her blue dress
Victory- Bows
Defeat- Turns back into her rag clothes
Basic Attack- Hits enemies with her glass slipper dealing X Damage

White Skill
Passive- When Cinderella is dealt damage she heals for 55% of the damage she takes.

Active- Prince Charming appears and waltzes with Cinderella until she runs out of energy. All allies are healed for X per second and a shield of Y HP is created around Cinderella and Prince Charming during the duration if the Waltz

Cinderella is dealt 95% less damage during the Waltz.

Green Skill (Fantastic Damage)
When Cinderella reaches 50% of her HP (once per wave),the pumpkin carriage appears in front of her,creating a shield of X HP around her,the pumpkin carriage then rides through enemies dealing Y damage and stunning them for 6 seconds.

Blue Skill
Cinderella now enters the battlefield with Jaq and Gus next to her. They both sew Cinderella’s dress healing her for X. When Cinderella is KO’D they sew her a new dress and she puts it on (off screen),healing her for Y HP over a duration of 12 seconds. This revives Cinderella for 1 HP

Jaq and Gus cannot be KO’D until the 3rd time Cinderella is KO’D

Purple Skill
The Pumpkin Carriage now stuns enemies for 8 seconds and deals X more damage to stunned enemies

Red Skill
Cinderella now heals for 300% more HP during the Waltz with Prince Charming during her white skill

Jaq and Gus now heals Cinderella for 150% more HP

• X MAX HP
  • X MORE HP HEALED PER SECOND DURING WHITE SKILL
  • X MORE ARMOR

Friendships
Cinderella/Merlin
Allies- Madam Mim,Ian,Hades
Disk-
Buff 1- The Pumpkin Carriage now deals 70% more damage to enemies with shields. Plus 5% more damage per star.
Buff 2- + X HP healed for each time a shielded enemy is damaged. Plus Y HP per level

Cinderella/Basil
Allies- Mulan,Cheshire Cat,Megara
Disk-
Buff 1- Cinderella’s basic crit is now increased by X during each of Jaq and Gus’s basic attacks. Plus Y per star.
Buff 2- + X armor. Plus Y more armor per level.

All feedback is appreciated!

1 Like

What? This isn’t necessary at all

No. He’s not object, so he can’t just glitch into the battlefield.

Already in FG’s skillset

They’re really small, and if they’re gonna be sewing Cinderella’s dress, which means interacting with her, that means they can’t have HP bars

So

This is unnecessary

I feel shouted at

Doesn’t even make sense…

Nor does this…

12 Likes

Not needed…

Not needed…

Just add a picture.

No. The role is support and the position is frontline, two different things.

All the skills are missing a name.

I think it’s too OP, lower the percentage…

You mean that she takes 95% less damage while she dances?

Why basil and Merlin?

I agree with all what Djaq already said.

Basil sort of makes sense, cause he’s a mouse

1 Like

Mickey is a mouse. But him and Cinderella doesn’t make sense.

Friends have to make sense.

1 Like

I’m guessing the Cinderella-Basil friendship revolves around finding Jaq and Gus. :man_shrugging:

Merlin kinda makes sense, at least, since he’s a wizard sort of like Fairy God Mother.

1 Like

Pluto isn’t an object either

Pluto doesn’t glitch in :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m kinda seeing it like Sven

So what if they are small?

Yes that is exactly it Tragic

I made this before FG came out,and no one said heroes couldn’t have similar skill sets

But then that would be copying or plagiarism…

As I said,I made it before Fairy Godmother came out,I can send u a pic of my Notebook if u like

Also it isn’t exactly like how the pumpkin Carriage is used in FG skill set,so I don’t think it would to copyright

But you released it after Fairy Godmother was announced…

I understand that

Also do you have any feedback for my concept @TotallyNotDash?

Not really, many friendships were made out of nothing…
Basil is a mouse, and Cinderella has two mice as friends already, this opens some possibilities even the most basic ones as Jaq and Gus are lost and Basil tries to find them.

Merlin on other hand has reached limit of friends…

As for skills… half can’t be used. Green definitely needs to be changed, and blue redesigned, but has potential.

9 Likes

For example Slinky and Powerline doesn’t really make any sense,except they say he’s his backup dancer. Same with D&B and Powerline,they are apparently “fans” of him

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney