Cinderella Concept

Everyone Knows What Cinderella Looks Like.

Do they? There have been many different depictions of Cinderella with unique appearances. A picture would help to build on the character, since we can see which interpretation you are referencing and taking ideas from, and use it to envisage her in the game

Wh-what the heck does this moveset have to do with Cinderella?

1 Like

Itā€™s The Cinderella 3 Design.

Well everybody knows what an A look like and you needed a picture

1 Like

Cinderella never met Frozone in number 3.

Nor did she use magic.

Yeah and even if we did, ā€œeveryoneā€ knows what an A looks like but he asked like three times for me to give him a picture on my letter A concept. So Iā€™m just pointing out the hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Frozone? Magic? And I donā€™t remember her doing any of this in the movie making it unlogical for her skills Iā€™m a Classic Disney Movie Extreme fan and Iā€™ve watched Cinderella more than 3 times and this concept literally has nothing to do with Cinderella and also what do you mean by ā€œFrozoneā€? 4/10 worst concept Iā€™ve read in Hero wishlist concepts in awhile she didnā€™t do magic she didnā€™t throw FROZONE everywhere actually think of what she does in the film instead of adding skills that literally have nothing to do with Cinderella you know what not even 4/10 not gonna sugar coat it Iā€™d actually give it a -59/5 Horrible bland conceptā€¦

2 Likes

NOPE!!! :-1:

ā€œBody seams unclear, is it a complete sentence?ā€

???

10 characters

1 Like

Whatā€™s with the frozone victory thing

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney