Cinderella Concept

I Have NO Images, But Here Is The Hero.

Stars: :star::star::star:

Type: Support

Victory: Throws Frozone EVERYWHERE Possible For No Reason.

Defeat: Enters Her Castle.

Basic Attack: Uses Magic To Attack Enemies Doing X Damage, Crit Chance: 70%.

White Skill: Invincible: Shields An Ally For 20 Seconds And Makes The Ally Invisible For 10 Seconds, The Shield Blocks X Damage. The Shield Has A Chance To Fail On Allies Higher Than Level X.

Green Skill: REVENGE: When Cinderella Reaches 0 HP For The First Time In The Wave, Revives With X HP, Remember; It Can Happen Once Each Wave To Make Her Just A Little More OP, If Higher Than Level X, Cinderella Cannot Revive.

Blue Skill: BEASTafull: Does More Magic Doing X True Damage And Stunning The Enemy For X Seconds, True Damage Ignores Armor And Reality.

Purple Skill: Help Out: Heals A Random Ally For X% Of It’s HP Also Inspiring All Allies For 10 Seconds, The Inspire Can Stack, But Go To A Max Of 10.

That’s All I Got Now, Bye For Now!

3 Likes

Just type it onto a sticky note or notepad instead of posting a shell of a concept. It’s what I do. Also, pictures aren’t needed. I’m fairly sure everyone here knows what Cinderella looks like. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Thanks Man, Your The Best.

Uh…it is Cinderella…and she…throws Frozne around everywhere?? And, when did she learn to do magic…uh…

5 Likes

I Should’ve Did That As The Defeat Lol, Well Cinderella Was Testing Out Strength.

(Also It Was Just Fake, It Was Frozone But The One He Creates When You Win The Stage.)

1 Like

Bruh… I hate Cinderella & even I know She doesn’t use magic. You must have somehow mixed Her up with Her fairy godmother or whatever She was called. So Cinderella can’t use magic to fight. She could summon Her but that would make a really long animation for a skill & would hurt the skill too much.

2 Likes

The Entrance Is The Last Two Seconds Of Learning Magic, Five Second Entrance.

@KayIa Here.

Whaaat?..

10 characters

Cinderella’s “Help Out” Also Revives A KO’ed Hero.

OK?

10 characters

I’m too tired to be polite and sugarcoat it, this is without a doubt the single worst hero concept I have ever seen. The victory and defeat animations wouldn’t ever work or even make sense. The skills are pretty awful, especially the purple which is supposed to be a passive skill. The basic attack thing is stupid, we have a stat for crit and for basic damage. The skills aren’t even related to the character! (Excluding purple, which is only vaguely related.) Maybe a C or D for effort, at best.

3 Likes

The Shield Lasts Longer Than The Invincibility. 20 Second For The Shield, 10 Seconds For The Invisibility, How About For The Inspire, Max Of 2?

The Magic Does Normal Damage.

1 Like

I’d Give You An F-, How Bout’ That?

Still right about no likes. I tried to be nice and not give YOU the F-. Every single concept of mine has received at least 1-2 likes

1 Like

This Has 13 Likes.

He means the top post.

3 Likes

Why no picture? We need a picture. I didn’t have a picture for my A concept. Where’s your Cinderella picture?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney