City Faire Rewards?!

PB - are you serious about the rewards for the next City Faire contest?!

There are a lot of dedicated players to the game and this is just a slap in the face.

So disappointing…

Please fix by tomorrow!

6 Likes

Hi @Boss_Achilles_VI and welcome to the forums.

If I can offer you some friendly advice, putting comments like

in your posts just comes across as rude and aggressive. Therefore you are much less likely to get the response you actually want. Try a little more politeness next time, trust me it always works a charm.

4 Likes

Not seeing it, at all.

Below Polaris comment.

9 Likes

Lol, for real. These last 2 contests have had the worst progress rewards ever. And now that the anniversary event is done, the rank rewards are mediocre too…

I was annoyed that I had no tokens to use at first, but I quickly realized it didnt matter. This will be my first contest ever that I ignore it.

2 Likes

Yea, these rewards are straight trash

1 Like

Seriously, first they nerf invasion rewards to where I leave with 4 energy instead of 40 then they nerf contests? We get it you want you schmeckles but come on this is a rip off. This isn’t week 2 “hero drop from diamond crate was too high so we lowered” this is just completely donkey cheeks. Its already hard enough to get items when you need 50 of an item that’s only on one stage for 20 energy and have a low drop rate, now y’all are just actively trying to see how far you can push it.

4 Likes

I actually need “Merlin’s Bag” badge so I am pretty happy to get them :-), but I am a bit puzzled by why there are no newer badges in a server like server 5 as a max level server.
I understand if trying to help lower level players, but got to say I am a bit puzzled by why there are none Orange 6 badges or at least Orange 5 badges as a reward, even if not getting more than 3 of them.

I only mean this as constructive feedback as in my view it is a bit weird to not get higher tier badges that actually help our main heroes who are close to or at max level, even if yes “Merlin’s Bag” badges especially do help as we need so many of them. At the same time though wouldn’t be better to then have the “Timeless Classic” and “Whale of a Tale” badges as both of them need the “Merlin’s Bag” and are more relevant for the players who are close to or at max level?

Of course Orange 6 or at least Orange 5 badges would be preferable, but I think at least giving out new-ish badges that need a lot of other badges and are hard to get does help a lot and should be good overall :-).

Yea I agree the rewards are terrible… It seems like perblue is trying kill everything that’s good about the game

If these rewards are increased already, then I don’t even want to know the original ones, a.k.a the one before adjustment

@Polaris

A Few comments above me you can find something you yourself posted on these forums.
Link: https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/uploads/default/original/2X/f/f0fa2b616559c237350ab3d76c1de6c0f81bb511.jpeg

How are you saying this, and then justifying the current rewards?
As we have voiced more and more, the rewards never increased, only the points to get said rewards lowered so we as players have to use more to get the same result. Now the points have changed too, with caps on the points and very low points after the cap is reached, and the rewards got even worse… A single 10 diamond chest item for the 1mil points? Im not counting the few badges either, some people would need them, some other dont, same for the costume bits. Some people need them, others dont. Not to attack you, but this is another thing that could be in the “PerBlue Lies” pile.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney