City watch and other stuff

Well there’s not really anything else to say here. PerBlue is obviously not sabotaging players for no reason, and aph is too stubborn to present any other arguments besides a screenshot we already debunked. All this thread is going to accomplish by staying open is causing (more) drama. It’d be for the best if @Polaris could close this, please?

4 Likes

So then why do you struggle to see their points which are far more fact based than yours?

So, you’re objecting to PerBlue keeping track of how often it’s being completed, and making sure it’s roughly in line with what they expect? Or that they’ll adjust difficulty if too many or (more likely, given recent events) too few people are beating it? How would you suggest they handle City Watch, to make sure it’s not getting too hard or too easy?

Or am I still missing the point?

I feel your post is a bit provocative. If you could, don’t keep non-good memories in mind. I ask aph the same.

I don’t want to write this honestly, however I hope any dialogue makes relationships better.

(Sorry for off-topic)

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 2 days.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney