City watch broke

7.59 total power on server 1. Cant get to stage 4 in city watch. Is per blue ever going to fix this ongoing issue or are they going to continue too ignore the problem ?

4 Likes

Yeah I can’t complete easy now - never had this problem

1 Like

Same problem here

I have been stuck on medium for months. The line ups are too strong and friend discs and mods are maxed out. I just barely made it to red on my herosbut do not have them maxed out and can not defeat any line ups past the second wave. How is city watch supposed to be completed if line ups are overpowered

1 Like

It most likely never will get adressed like we feel it needs to get…

Hard and epic city watch at first had the Randall problem. Now that he has been nerfed, the next main op toon has become Miss Piggy fmpov.
It hasn’t really helped to nerf Randall, cause Piggy is way more worse. We need to get a completely different matching system. Theres no way to complete city watchs with hilarious debuffs combined with getting top 10 players up from stage 3 till the end…

You aren’t able to collect the wanted red hero chips for locked ones anymore… cause even the triple chance reward spits you in the face, if you have used more than the wanted not unlocked red skill hero. again the luck based algorithm primarily always gives you red skill chips from those having been unlocked.

I fear it’s all because they want to sell those overpriced epic cw keys. Else way they would have changed something about the devastating matchmaking months ago. But it doesn’t get adressed only made worse.

I made it to hard once but had to go back to medium and it reset that I had to complete medium to advance when they did updates. City watch has turned into a joke with overpowered line ups. My top team is 500k but cant defeat section 3 in medium. Wtf

City watch is still broke on server 16. Those members above level 100 cant get past medium or hard. But a level 71 can complete hard. That’s messed up. If we are to get anywhere with red skills this needs to be fixed

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney