City watch Easy mode needs review

Indeed, Breaker Quest Ward fights don’t count towards collections, but those are largely a huge waste of stamina to battle anyway. Just wait for red week and run through the main battles with baymax shield up.

Collections aren’t designed to be completed in a day :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I thought it was Arena because it’s a single line, Collesuem has three lines, so to my way of thinking, it’s not compatible. Which of those three lines would the game pick for opponents?

Yes, I am aware collections are not meant to be completed in a day, but on average, before now, I used to earn 8-10 points per day.
Now with the upscaled dificulty, I only earn like 4-5, increasing the duration of this task nearly 100% extra.

Today’s batch of runs, I had to remove the Incredibles every second battle because there was always a start of battle rusher in them.
Hence the lower then normal score, at least for the Incredibles.

Right, but I don’t think the problem is with City Watch - more that your Incredibles heroes are 16 badge ranks below your best team, on which CW is based :stuck_out_tongue:

The teams are pulled from Coliseum for more variety, I think it just looks at all 3 lines as separate things

2 Likes

Uncertain how it determines “best team”, but if I’d known putting some characters (probably Kim and Mulan) to maximum power would have stuffed up CW before I was ready for the difficulty to escalate, I think I might not have done this:

I think what the game code believes is that all my teams will consist only of the ones in Red and no allowance was made for the fact that the ones who are participating in Collections are much much lower then this.

And I know the amount of stamina it costs to do this, something like 15-30k, to do that for each invididual character I am progressing via Collections would be too expensive to pay for.
I know that for a fact because I had to buy stamina with real money for Kim and Mulan to reach Red9, their badges were costly…

Why did you blur some of your characters?

Also:

What do you suggest they do? Unless you’re doing Epic CW most people use the same team/teams. If they lowered the difficulty to the point where all of your collections could be completed via CW then people would exploit that.

If your Incredibles are too weak to complete CW then why do you want to complete the collection? If you’re that desperate upgrade all the Incredibles OR before you start each CW, unequip all disks and mods from your top 5 to make the teams you go up against easier.

1 Like

The point being, when I enter Easy mode, I want to get Easy mode, not Epic level teams.
How could I advance any Collection at all if I’m just using the same five characters all the time?
There would be no point.

And read the thread again, it’s costly to upgrade one character, something like 14$-28$.
Because you have to pay for all the stamina used to get the badges.

The blurred out characters are ones I am not using, I think I just raised them up to get through a Friendship Campaign and then stopped playing with them.

In the early days of the game, the Incredibles were perfectally capable of getting through Easy Mode and that is what I want back, a mode just for Collection advancing and nothing else.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney