City Watch Help!

Hi Forumers!
I have a question. The last days always finished City Watch (Easy). Today I wanted to try CW Medium. Now I can’t win 4th Region 3rd fight…
Which heroes are the best for City Watch and which Team is the best for CW? BTW I’m S21 TL102…
Tried research here but didn’t find anything helpful…
Hope anyone can help me!
Greetings, Irrer Minnie!

For CW:

1. After each fight, try saving as much your hero’s energy as you. Don’t unleash their white skills unless you really have to

2. At first/easy districts, pls swap your heroes around so you could have 7~10 heroes ready standby with their energy full. That way, when you face enemies who are too strong for you, use their white skills immediately, defeating them before they could even make a move!

3. Some of heroes suitable for CW (in my opinion):

• Nick: he keeps his lemming between fights so if you could have his lemmings at 5, he can help you a lot!

• Sulley: you could either put him in a scare team or let him work alone. He does wonder either way. He will fill a spot as a healer and damage, and better, he will always heal your team at the end of each fight with his Woody disc, ensuring your team’s survival

• Timon and Pumbaa: What’s more to say about them? They gives you immunity to crits at the start of battle, especially if you face Mulan or Merlin-squirrel-team

• Joy: healing and shielding and healing and shielding…

• Beast: undying nature. In case you can’t defeat them at 1st try, use Beast to stall for time and take down as many enemies as you can and you will have a lot easier time next round!

• Peter Pan, Piggy, Kristoff, Elsa, Rapunzel are some notable options

1. If you lose your CW fight the 1st time (or even more), try again! You can try again as much as you want without any penalty. So use it to your advantage, make sure you get the best out of your situation

I hope this helps. Anyways, the key to a successful CW is not how strong you are, but how fast you can activate your white skills and how good you are at keeping your heroes. Good luck, my friend

3 Likes

Thank you! That’s really awesome help! I’ll try out these advices tomorrow…
What about these heroes: Mushu, Mulan, K&S, D&B, Herc, Meg, Belle, Bo Peep, Merlin, Colette, Jafar, Stitch, Tigger, Eeyore, Yzma, Oogie Boogie, Flynn Rider, Animal?

• Mulan
  • Anyone
  • Anyone
  • Anyone
  • Anyone
2 Likes
  1. Mulan is the new star now, so she sure is strong. Way too strong, tbh

2. Meg is one of my main hero. She is awesome and unique (as of now). I use her to complete Collection by linking her to a weak hero. You could use this strategy when there is a use-a-specific-hero-in-CW contest

3. I’m using Kristoff. He will work best in a slow or freeze team (like with Elsa, Olaf or Pooh). Other than that, I don’t think he is a must-have. He gains energy rather slow

4. Ducky Bunny and Jafar were stars once. Now with so many heroes offering (much) reality, they are not as strong as when first introduced. You could pair him up with Goofy (Jessie) for better damage

5. Merlin and Bo Peep are the same as above…

6. Animal is good at boosting speed. And he still shines and earns his spot in Arena/Coli. I use Goofy though (kinda scared of Animal…)

7. Herc is fragile without his invincibility… If you want to make a Tank team, you could use him and his Maui’s disc

8. Stitch is strong too, after his refresh. People mostly use his disc with Maui for slow. I, on the other hand, use his Mad Hatter’s one

9. Oogie Boogie is a slow attacker. He is an updated-version of Jack Skellington. I dropped Jack and never use Oogie but one of my friend did and he is quite ok, not outstanding though

10. The rest: Mush, Colette, Tigger, Eeyore, Yzma, Flynn Rider, I dont use them so I really dont know.

But, one of my tips is that: you could check your Arena’s league and Invasion. The heroes appear most in Arena usually are strong. And in Invasion, the ones take you a hard time to beat are good options

Just keep in mind that, meta heroes/teams in this game change really fast and it will be really tiring chasing/switching them so if you are not really competitive and play this game for fun, choose your favorite heroes and work on them. It will be less stressful

1 Like

Goofy and Animal are a really scaring combo. I use them in Boss Fights to finish the fight…

1 Like

I know. I always work on my favs. Mushu, Megara, Mulan, K&S, D&B,… Now I’m waiting for 30th June because then I’ll get Li Shang and Randall Boggs. They some to be extremely strong both…
Thank you. You are a great help! :wink: :star_struck:

1 Like

I’m considering Li Shang as well. His skill set seems nice.

You are welcome ;))))

Felix his white skill could be usefull to stun to whole enemy team at the opening of a fight (don’t use it after)

Furthermore i have Elsa and Kristoff at hand for the freezes.

The rest is experimenting, with sometimes Raps, or Hiro, and always one hero i need for the collections

Yes, Felix and Hiro are sometimes good. But I haven’t maxed out. So they’d be useless for me…

Kristoff is in my main Team and I use Elsa often too. And my Raps is good too.

Some more I could add to what has already been said:

• Hiro is currently the top CW hero Imo. Having his Megabot at the start of the fight (almost) always guarantees a victory.

• Miguel is an amazing healer for PvE modes where he’s not forced to use his white skill and consume his notes. Better with Jessie disk.

• Donald Duck is a great character in all modes, being able to absorb tons of debuffs and disables, and throwing them on enemies. This includes CW.

• Launchpad’s HP boost, while not essential for CW, is useful to have and can sometimes save frail characters.

• Zurg is like Nick for CW. Deadly white skill at the start of each wave. Better with red skill, but still pretty decent.

Ok, thank you very much for the tips @Phal!
Donald and Miguel could be useful for cause I’ve almost maxed out their skills…
What do you guys think about Randall? Should I invest in him or Li Shang first. Always thought Randall was incredible and undefeated but just defeated a Randall with Disk in Invasion (Breaker 29) with Eeyore and Goofy…

Invest in Shang first. Randall is good but not as he used to be, especially not without his disks. Shang is an amazing character that can give your team tons of buffs

Thanks. Then I’ll take Shang!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney