CO-OP Contest is too hard 😫

This contest was not intended to be difficult, but was meant to be a fun, cooperative event for the whole server. We’re looking into why the scoring isn’t working as we intended. We did adjust the tier requirements down and we’ll be meeting on Monday to determine what to do next.

We did want this event to be fun, and we’re sorry it hasn’t been.

14 Likes

The good thing is your trying.

The event has not bin a complete fail.
And the contest is a great idea. Just had some bugs.

2 Likes

Server 16 did not receive the prizes from threshold 3 to the contest. I have 2 accounts and I have not received any.

1 Like

I think the concept is good and the rewards available are attractive just a pity the scoring is so tough.

So we have to wait until tomorrow to receive our rewards we deserve?! If you’re able to “fix” the contest on a Sunday AND post… why not just pop on give us our darn bacon?! :roll_eyes::laughing:

No server did.

Server 5 here, we got our 45m Bacon emoji and other stuffs

Did you get it immediately as soon as y’all reached it?!

That’s even more suspicious then!! :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: :laughing:

Immediately.

Don’t worry I’m sure it will be honoured, it’s just a glitch.

1 Like

Yeah server 2 got the rewards immediately as well

Server21|

1 Like

Everyone’s just got there bacon emoji!

I know server13,15,17,20 are different apps from others,
but you have to update these servers contest immediately.
It’s UNFAIR

I know it is a glitch but still not right for PB to not give us rewards as we earn them. As every contest ever has always done.

First, they made the contest so impossible that they had to lower it. For all servers. And then while “fixing” it, they messed it up even more!

A lot of us spend a great deal of money on this game for it to have this many glitches.

IMO run it again (soon), with adjusted points requirements / tasks, and change rank rewards back to the % system. Also maybe have a view where we can see the other servers scores!

That will be a great contest :smiley:

2 Likes

Well this is Server 14 rn

運営はユーザーを減らすことに生きがいを感じているようだ。
いい加減、報酬にキャラクタースタンプやボーダーを入れるのは止めてもらいたい。
貰えなかったユーザーは一生その絵文字を使えない訳だから。
絵文字やボーダーなどユーザー全員が公平に使えるようにすべき。

S15 end up with 63.31 M but tier adjustment did not reflect til end.
Can you please tell us your plan @Polaris?

Thanks.

2 Likes

On Server 8, we only recieved the first and second star rewards, and the Rank data has completely dissappeared.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney