Cobra Bubbles Hero Concept

Cobra Bubbles
Lilo and Stitch

Stats and Information

Role - Control

Trial Team - Blue

Position - Mid

Stars At Beginning -1

Quote - “I am the one they call when things go wrong, and things have indeed gone wrong.”

Bio - This ex-CIA agent has arrived to keep an eye on the city because he’s the one they call when things go wrong.

Animations

Entrance - Cobra’s car pulls up and he gets out. He then cracks his knuckles.

Victory - Cobra crosses his arms and has a slight smirk.

Defeat - Cobra takes off his glasses and stares at the enemy who defeated him.

Basic Attack - Cobra cracks his knuckles

Skills

White Skill - A Closer Look (Normal Damage)
Cobra takes off his sunglasses and scowls dealing x damage to all nearby enemies and studying all nearby enemies for 17 seconds. Studied enemies are dealt x damage every 5 seconds.
The study has a chance to fail on enemies above level x.

Green Skill - Power of Deception (Normal Damage)
Cobra offers the closest enemy a handshake dealing x damage to them and charming them for 9 seconds. This skill makes Cobra immune to fantastic damage for 15 seconds.

Blue Skill - Call Me
Cobra gives the closest ally his business card healing them x and increasing their tenacity x. Cobra gains a 6 second shield with x hp every time he increases an ally’s tenacity.

Purple Skill - A New Case
At the beginning of each wave the player chooses and enemy for Cobra to mark. If the battle is on auto the enemy with the least skill power is marked. The marked enemy is snared for 17 seconds. All of Cobra’s attacks deal double damage to the marked enemy.
The snare has a chance to fail on enemies above level x.

Red Skill - Secret Agent
Closer Look” now scares enemies for 14 seconds and increases the duration of the study by 7 seconds.

If the marked enemy is defeated, Cobra performs “A New Case” again. Cobra also deals x damage to this enemy right away and he silences them for 7 seconds. Cobra can use this skill every time a marked enemy is defeated.

• x Reality
  • x Skill power
  • x Tenacity

Friendships

Cobra Bubbles and Captain Amelia
Name - The Protection of Earth

Description - Allies gain tenacity

Stars

• Every 7.5 seconds Blue team allies gain x tenacity. This does trigger Cobra’s shield on “Call Me

Level

• +x armor to Allies with a speed buff
  • +x skill power
  • A Closer Look” now deals x true damage

Cobra Bubbles and Mr. Big and Koslov
Name - Limo Services

Description - Allies and Cobra gain reflect

Stars

• At the start of battle Cobra and up to 2 random allies gain reflect for x seconds

Level

• x armor
  • x reality
  • x tenacity for each 7% missing hp
  • Enemies loose x skill power while studied.
2 Likes

Very good! I like it. :+1:

Great concept!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney