Role: Frontline Control
Team Color: :large_blue_circle:
:star:

" I’m salad!"
Entrance: Already Sitting there
Defeat: Stays sitting there
Victory: Stays sitting there
Skills:

:white_circle: - Salad Freeze- Mr. Coleslaw gives the signal to salad all enemies, Scaring and then Freezing them. If enemies are already Frozen, Mr. Coleslaw deals damage to them.
:green_circle:- Salad Punch- Coleslaw shields himself, granting himself a shield and stacks of hardy vegetables. Coleslaw then throws a punch at nearby enemies, dealing damage to them. Coleslaw also gains Armor per Frozen enemy he damages.
:large_blue_circle: - Iceberg Lettuce 'Em- Mr. Coleslaw calls in a limo to take care of the furthest backline enemy. The limo picks up the enemy and, after a few seconds, they return to battle Frozen and take damage per second while Frozen. This Freeze will not end until the Frozen enemy is below a percent of their max HP.

:orange_circle:- One Request- When an enemy is Scared while Frozen, the remaining duration of the Freeze is increased.

:red_circle:- ** Show Some Respect
Mr. Coleslaw gains Armor whenever he damages a Frozen enemy with his basic attack up to a maximum. Enemies are Frozen by “Salad Freeze” longer if they are above a percent of their Max HP.**

Friendships

• Mr. Coleslaw and Baloo- “Free Salad!”
    The disk grants Mr. Coleslaw X amount of hardy vegetables
  • Mr. Coleslaw and Judy Hopps “Yummy Veggies ya Got there, by the way, you are under arrest
    The disk grants X amounts of true damage

This is just another Coleslaw joke, disguised as a concept

On a Scale of 1 to Salad, how Would you Rate This Concept
  • Salad

0 voters

8 Likes

I´m not sure if read the concept or just laugh because is a joke

You missed an opportunity to make a joke about iceberg lettuce somewhere in here.

8 Likes

You should read it. It is a parody of Mr. Big and Kolsov.
I just changes “Ice” to “salad” and “Hardy” to “Hardy Veggies”. :rofl: :joy: I will change it to have that @Myeong .

1 Like

I just read it and I already understood everything XD

I am very proud of the “Hardy Vegetables” joke in there

Is this a first concept?

It’s funny but I’ll give feedback anyways.

Variable needed, how long is the Freeze and Scared?

Variable needed for the shield health and what does “Hardy Vegetables” do? Variable needed for the armor gain and damage dealt.

How long is the Freeze and variable needed. And, what percentage?

How long?

Variable needed, maximum of what, and what is the percent of HP that the Freeze is longer?

How is upgraded per star?

1 Like

It was indeed my first concept. I just Ctl C Ctl V’d the skills, and then just changed up the words to be salad related. If it is missing something, then it was missing from the patch notes

Yes, in the patch notes doesn´t say the percentages and the numbers, you can copy them from wakkatu.

2 Likes

The poll at the end
Ah yes, salad, my favorite number.

Here with the numbers and percentages for

Mr. Coleslaw gives the signal to ice all enemies, Scaring them for 6 seconds and then Freezing them for 6 seconds. If enemies are already Frozen, Mr. Coleslaw deals X damage to them.

The Freeze and Scare have a chance to fail against enemies above level Z

Coleslaw shields himself, granting them a shield with X HP that lasts 7 seconds and 2 stacks of Hardy. Coleslaw then throws a punch at nearby enemies, dealing X damage to them. Mr. Coleslaw also gains Z Armor for 5 seconds per Frozen enemy he damages.

Mr. Coleslaw calls in a limo to take care of the furthest backline enemy. The limo picks up the enemy and, after 5 seconds, they return to battle Frozen and take X damage per second while Frozen. This Freeze does not end until the Frozen enemy is below 60% of their Max HP and after 5 seconds.

When an enemy is Scared while Frozen, the remaining duration of the Freeze is increased by 2 seconds.

This extra Freeze duration has a chance to fail against enemies above level Z.

Mr. Coleslaw gains Y Armor whenever he damages a Frozen enemy with his basic attack up to a maximum of Z Armor.

Enemies are Frozen by 2 seconds longer if they are above 70% of their Max HP.

Additional Stat Boosts:

+X Damage to Salad Freeze
+X Basic Damage
+X Armor

@Spark

2 Likes

any tips on the Entrance//Vic/Def?

Is a salad… there´s not too much it can do.

But maybe…
Entrance: Some hands prepare the salad and leave it in its position
Victory: …Some hands come to put some condiments…?
Defeat: The salad rots

I think I will stick with the ones a got. Do you like the current?

Since is only a salad I think is ok.

:musical_note: He is a semi- aquatic green leafy salad of action :musical_note:

Is the song of Perry? I´ve never heard the song in english

1 Like

Semi-aquatic???

How much dressing did you put on that salad???

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney