Coliseum Challenger bug or not?

I’m at server 22. So it seems that when you win a fight in Coliseum Challenger by a timeout, and then the next fight as quick fight (within 15 seconds), you won’t get any quick fight bonus points for that fight. Somehow the timer won’t reset after a win by timeout, resulting in no quick fight bonus points at all. I like to know if this is intended? Because of this I have multiple targets in my pool that I could/should have more point on. If this scoring system is indeed designed this way, it’s good to know for strategy purpose.

Does anybody know more about this?

So support told me is definitely a bug. Coli fight shouldn’t impact between the different fight. I don’t see any reactions on this thread either

When does this bug gets fixed? I lost many points because of this and needed to do many extra unnecessary attacks. The next Coli season is in 2 days. Am I going to face this same bug next season again?

Additional information, the bug happens when you win by timeout in your first or second fight and then quick win your third fight. I can provide proof or a movie if that’s needed

Please can you give me an update on this bug? When it will be resolved. And please fix this ASAP because right now Coli is really unfair because of the bug

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney