Coliseum instant crash

No way to win coliseum because it crashes all the time, loosing the battle and the ticket… cannot put a raid option to avoid an automatic game close ? Waorking on that specific bug ? It is soo anoying i am thinking of quiting the game only for that reason… can you do something about it ? I am getting demoted against my will.

2 Likes

Same happens with war in my case

1 Like

I’ve been going through the exact same thing for 2 months now w nobody else in my guild having same, I was in Plat I w high 300,000 team but I’ve had maybe 5 successful battles since that big update when they dropped Merlin & Robin Hood I think, so I am now down in group w teams @100,000 or less! This has negatively affected not only MY standings in my guild but our overall stats, my guild is a top 5 on our server & it’s incredibly frustrating!!! I stopped participating in Heist as well because it would crash more often than not, I have deleted & reinstalled the game several times w no improvement!

1 Like

This happens to me with friend campaign, coliseum,arena, heist, surge and regular campaign and I cant see the rank button on contests @Polaris pls fix this

I noticed that nobody seems to be paying any attention to our issue, which is really aggravating since it’s been going on for something like 3 months now & tried contacting support the other day but it was one of those robot things that spouted nonsense at me totally unrelated to the problem! Just for fun yesterday I went straight through 6 attempts to get my Coli battle to load but crashed every time… within 10 minutes. I have trouble w things taking a wicked long time to load or major lagging during battles in areas someone else mentioned. What the heck?

Soooo what are you gonna do about it @Polaris :eyes::man_shrugging:

They do nothing about it. I can’t make a single war attack without crashing. Sometimes I get to the third battle in war when it happens. When I reenter I have lost all three battles even if I ve beaten the first two before crashing

1 Like

If you sent in a support ticket, the team does investigate and pass any logs to the team to investigate. In the vast majority of cases, these issues are caused by a poor network, lack of RAM memory on the device, or some other app interfering with the game.

Playing on a device that’s more than 4 years old and only has 1 GM of RAM is not going to be a smooth experience.

1 Like

I ve tried two different phones and various networks but nothing. I think it is unfair that even if I have defeated two lineups, after the crash, all three lines appear undefeated. Could at least save the progress?

I also have a phone with only DH installed and the problem continues

I have the same problem. I’ve been demoted twice because I can’t fight. It just kicks me off.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney