Coliseum Teams Help Needed

I am fairly new to this game and really struggling with the coliseum fights. My teams usually have more power but I lose just about every time. Could anyone help with putting together the three best lineups I should? I normally just put the first 15 together in three groups but I know there’s ways to put your teams together but I just don’t understand that. Thanks for any input! (I’ve unlocked Gaston and Simba since this was posted)

I’m not the best at colosseum, but there are basically two rules: use good characters and use characters who work well together. On the first issue, newer characters are almost always better. Looks like you’re on a newer server, so you may not know who’s new. Based on what you’ve got I’d say…

Don’t use Ralph. Use Stitch when he’s got Maui’s disk. Use goofy. Use Donald. Use kristoff probably. Use anger maybe. Use meg when your lead character is worth protecting ( like bo peep or miss piggy). Use jafar. Use launch pad probably. Work on t&p, beast, and maybe scrooge. Work on gonzo and magica. And maybe Peter pan.

Well, depends on the server.
I always tried looking for a combo of
1 good healer, 1 good tank 1, control and 2 dps (or sometimes another form of support/control).
Preferably I try to mix a freeze with a stun or go into 1 certain style.
But atm this is how I run my colloseum squads.
1 Freeze/ 1 tank /1 heal / 1 dps / one other form of cc (charm/silence/stun) and another dps that compliments one of my units.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney