Come One, Come All! The Forum Halloween Contest Has Begun!

It’s November 2nd already (In my time zone)

Where Are The Results?

2 Likes

I like how Donald is tap dancing with only one foot

2 Likes

Little update:

•Writings have been quoted.
•Concept winners half-quoted
•Judge feedback is needed.

My internets been switching on and off all day, and most of my drafts haven’t been saving, so it’s much slower than I thought it was gonna be.

I’m dreadfully sorry everyone :frowning_face:

3 Likes

You could have clarified this before you said you were finished typing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Vizier, instead of putting it in a fancy post, is it possible you could just tell us the winners? It will calm the eagerness. If that’s not possible, it’s okay if it takes you a little more time, you have my patience

Exactly my thoughts :+1:

Since I feel bad for my sluggish internet connection hindering your results, I’ll release the posts with just winners, and I’ll edit in feedback from judges later.

Thank you all, and once again, so sorry :heart:

9 Likes

Any news about the results?

I was wondering that also.

Final Update: All winners have been quoted without error. Will post this and edit in judge listings, judge comments, and ending thank you’s :heart:

5 Likes

What about the writing contest?

So, another unforeseen event.

The character limit is forcing me to divide the Writing Results into two separate posts. I’ll have the 3rd and 2nd placers I’m one topic, and the final winner in another.

5 Likes

You could just use partial quotes from the stories. If anyone wants to read all of it, there can click the link naturally included in the quote. :wink:

5 Likes

I’m doing that instead, yeah. Just enough to get the gist/storyline.

3 Likes

How can I view the results?

6 Likes

I do not see the writer part anywhere? :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Any word on writing contest/judges input? Still having a hard time?

2 Likes

Yeah, been busy with school. So sorry, everyone :frowning_face:

3 Likes

I am sorry for reviving this thread a bit, but @The_Vizier, any news on the Writing Entries results?

1 Like

Later today, if I’m lucky.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney