Concept:bluey (unlikely hero)

Z
Description:Bluey comes onto the battlefield to play around and using imagination.
Quote: “I don’t want a valuable life lesson I want an ice cream!”
Base stats: Health:4970 Damage:2998.
Type:Control.
Team:Blue.
Stars:Two.
Place:Front.
[Animations.]
Entrance:Bluey runs on to screen.
Win:Bluey dances.
Lose:bluey shouts “nooooooo”.
Basic attack: Bluey kicks the enemy dealing x damage.
[specials.]
White special :Bluey rings the magic xylophone freezing enemies for 30 seconds.
Green special :Dance!: Bluey puts 3 enemies into dance mode (aka stun) for 20 seconds and deals x damage.
Blue attack:The dream: Bluey gets into the dream house car and runs over enemies dealing x damage.
Purple attack:For real life!?:Every time Bluey stuns an enemy she gains x more attack power and z more health.
Red:Life lesson: “The dream” now saps enemies and deals x fantastic damage.

1 Like

If you want to tell what you think about this project go ahead

1 Like

Friend campaigns
Bluey/dash
Bluey/bolt

1 Like

So a few things I want to say about this…

1. There are a lot of grammatical issues with this post…the words are all in lowercase, they aren’t really spaced out enough, and also don’t end with anything like a period. This is something you should fix cause it makes this kinda hard to read…

2. I’m curious…what would the friendship campaigns be like? Like, what would be the story behind each of these friendships? Who would be the heroes used in each friendship campaign? What would the disks do? And who’s Blot? I’m not sure if you made a character concept for him or not, but he’s not a character in the base game rn, so I’m not sure who you’re talking about…

3. I’m not sure if hero concepts do this at all or not, but what would the Battle Badge and Patch Levels do? What would be the things to help buff her when she unlocks them?

Other than these 3 things, this seems to look like a fine hero concept.

2 Likes

Well for Dash the disk is called “Speed play” and makes “Ring” do 6000 fantastic damage.
For Bolt(I meant Bolt not blot) it’s called “Laser action” and adds 3097 health to Bluey.
Also thanks for feedback I’ll keep this in mind for the future.

Alright, thanks for taking my advice into consideration.

2 Likes

Nice concept

1 Like

This is a good concept!! I can see you are new to concept making, so here is a guide to help you learn all the tips and tricks

3 Likes

thank you for giving me the link to this guide

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney