Concept of Judge Claude Frollo

It’s time the game started with heroes from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. That movie is filled with characters just begging to be used, among them Captain of the Guards Feebus, the Gypsy Esmerelda, the Fool Clopin and Judge Claude Frollo himself, who is my main target here.

It makes sense too.

Quote: Find the Gypsy girl! If you have to burn the city to the ground, so be it.

Skills:

Choose me or the fire: Frollo forces the enemy to choose between him or the fire. The enemy has a 50/50 chance of picking either one. If he is picked, Frollo saps them of X energy. If the fire is picked, the enemy is on fire for eight seconds, dealing X amount of damage per second.

With a thousand men: Frollo enters the battle at the beginning of each wave by charging in with a thousand men, dealing X damage to all enemies on the battlefield.

He shall smite the wicked: Frollo raises his sword and strikes an enemy. If an enemy is over 30% of HP, it deals X damage and sets them on fire for four seconds. If the enemy is under 30%, it instantly KOs an enemy.

Mea Culpa: Once per battle, when Frollo reaches 0 HP, Frollo appeals for forgiveness from the priests. They heal him with X amount of HP and stuns nearby enemies for 4 seconds.

Friends:

Feebus: Captain of the Guard. Stun time to all enemies done by ‘With a Thousand Men.’

Shan Yu: The Han Army. A surviving enemy Frollo strikes in ‘Smite the Wicked’ will be stunned for 1 second (increased by level).

Serously, Per Blue, I am waiting so anxiously for Hunchbac characters, especially Frollo. Any chance we can this soon?

1 Like

It’s spelled Pheobus… but I feel the same way!!! We need Hunchback of Notre Dame characters in the game, especially Frollo!!! And let’s not forget the hunchback himself, Quasimodo!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney