[Concept] Oliver

Oliver concept

Stars at the beginning: :star2:
Role: Control
Position: Back
Team: Red

Entrance: Oliver walks into battle following a ball of wool which quickly disappears.
Victory: Ball of wool appears once again and Oliver plays with it.
Defeat: Oliver makes a sad face.

Quote: ‘‘Uh Yeah? We were good, huh? So when are we gonna eat?’’

Basic damage

White skill: Scooter Ride :sparkles:(fantastic damage)
Passive: Instead of doing basic attacks Oliver licks his paw, healing himself for X HP.

Active: Oliver meows for help, summoning Fagin on his scooter who rides through enemies, dealing X damage and knocking them back.

Green skill: Dog Gang :fist:(normal damage)
Oliver calls for aid from Dodger, Dodger and his gang runs through enemies, dealing X damage and stunning them for 8 seconds.
Enemies below 50% HP are stunned for 13 seconds.

Blue skill: A-Cute-Kitty
Oliver is now immune to disables, each time he avoids a disable he gains 50 energy.

Oliver charms enemy with the highest basic damage and increasing their basic damage by X for 12 seconds. Duration of charm is increased by 10 seconds each time when the target KO their own allies.

Purple skill: On the Shopping Cart
While Fagin is passing Oliver’s allies on ‘‘Scooter Ride’’ he removes and collect all of their debuffs and then apply them to random enemies when damaging them. This skill ignores hardy stacks.

This has a chance to fail if debuffs are from enemies above level X.

Red skill: Street Rules
Applied debuffs from allies to enemies from ‘‘On the Shopping Cart’’ have increased duration by 100%.

‘‘Scooter Ride’’ deal 20% more damage per each debuff on the allies and enemies.

Bonus damage has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.

Additional stat boosts:

+X armor
+X SP
+X damage to ‘‘Dog Gang’’

Friends

Finnick - Street Smart

Disk

Conservation to allies

• +X BD to Oliver and allies
  • +X SP to Oliver and allies
  • Oliver and allies gain 5% Conservation (+5% per star)
  • Each time Oliver or an ally use their White Skill enemy with the highest energy lose 50 energy; 50% of this energy is given to Oliver (+50 energy per star)

Simba & Nala - The Cat King

Disk

More charms

• +X HP
  • +X reality
  • ‘‘A-Cute-Kitty’’ now charms one additional enemy for 7 seconds (+1 second per star)
  • Charmed enemies have their attack and movement speed increased by 30% (+30 per star)
  • Non-charmed enemies have their attack and movement speed decreased by 9% (+9% per star)
17 Likes

Great concept. I think Oliver’s so cute.

I’m assuming this is just meant to be for the duration of the charm however the way it’s worded makes it seem like this would be for the whole battle.

Cute, cute, cute! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I ADORE the movie Oliver and Company

It’s exactly like that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have never seen this movie, but I want to. Great concept!

1 Like

It might be on Disney+

I’ve had it on dvd for years but still haven’t watched it

Is it on Disney+?

Yes I think lemme check

Yes.

Aol jha myvt vbaly zwhjl pz olyl av olsw fvb, mpuk aol rlf huk vwlu aol jhnl, pa dpss ylslhzl zvtlaopun mbyyf.
Dolyl pz rlf? H thnpj zdvyk pz hyvbuk pa, h ivf vduz aopz zdvyk…

1 Like

Oh. Thank you!

Yeah it is

I don’t plan on watching it though, I’ll watch the Great mouse detective instead

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney