Zummi Gummi concept
Stars at the beginning:
Entrance: Zummi Gummi walks into his position. After rank purple: look purple skill
Victory: Great Book of Gummi appears next to Zummi Gummi, Zummi opens the book with a smile on his face.
Defeat: Zummi Gummi tries to cast another spell but accidentally creates an explosion on him, leaving him dazed and dirt from ash.
Quote: "Great Gummiberries!’’
Basic attack: Zummi Gummi casts a spell which creates small sparks which go to the direction of the closest enemy, damaging them.
White skill: Thunder Summon (fantastic damage)
Zummi Gummi cast a spell which creates thunder which hits all enemies, dealing X damage, stunning them for 6 seconds and reset all timers of their debuffs.
Green skill: Feel the Wind (fantastic damage)
Zummi Gummi cast a spell which creates a strong wind which goes in direction of enemies, dealing X damage and knocking them back while passing enemies.
Blue skill: Spumeed Ummup Nummow
Zummi Gummi cast a speed spell on his allies, increasing their attack and movement speed by 50% for 13 seconds.
This is less effective on allies above level X.
Purple skill: Bounce and Bounce (fantastic damage)
Zummi Gummi at the start of each wave bounces through enemies, dealing X damage and knocking back each enemy hit.
While bouncing, the enemy with the highest reality loses 50% of its reality which is given to Zummi.
Red skill: Gummi Bear Medallion Protection
‘‘Spumeed Ummup Nummow’’ now grants to allies a shield with X HP, this shield doesn’t have any expiration time. While this shield is on allies, they are protected from removing buffs from them by any source.
Cooldown of ‘‘Spumeed Ummup Nummow’’ is reduced to 0 when Zummi Gummi’s ally KO.
Additional stat boosts:
- +X HP
- +X SP
- +X damage to ‘‘Bounce and Bounce’’
Merlin - Bear Up Your Spells
More effective '‘Spumeed Ummup Nummow’'
- +X BD
- +X damage dealt to closest enemy when ‘‘Spumeed Ummup Nummow’’ is used; fantastic damage
- ‘‘Spumeed Ummup Nummow’’ grants allies 18% more attack and movement speed (+18% per star)
- ‘‘Gummi Bear Medallion Protection’’ now remove from allies all negative status effects
Rafiki - Forest Energy
’‘Feel the Wind’’ heals allies
- +X HP
- +X HP healed by ‘‘Feel the Wind’’ to all allies
- ‘‘Feel the Wind’’ stuns the enemy with the highest skill power for 5 seconds (+3 seconds per star)
- Cooldown of ‘‘Feel the Wind’’ is reduced by 7% (+7% per star)