Concepts Announcement + Admiral Holdo Concept

Concepts Announcement

This is just a quick announcement about the future of my concepts so if this does not pertain to you then you’re welcome to skip ahead to the actual concept.

Lately, I’ve been finding that it’s getting really hard trying to stick to a schedule for my concepts. At the moment I’m doing 3 Star Wars concepts a week 1 The Office concept and I try to do 1-2 request concepts. This really adds up throughout the week so I’m going to be relaxing the schedule to the point where there essentially is none.

Starting from now I won’t be doing all one concept for each of the Trilogies each week but rather I will continue to do maybe 1 or 2 a week (still in order though, i.e. PT, OT, ST). This will allow me to get my weekly The Office concept out with less pressure and I can get around to more requests.

TL;DR I will be easing the number of concepts I make each week to ~3 which will allow me to be free from any specific schedule.

As for my Star Wars concepts, I am starting to run out of ideas for them so it is possible that I will eventually stop going in order so that I can do concepts that make more sense unless you want me to add all the random X-Wing pilots :laughing:.

I hope that no one is disappointed by these changes :pleading_face:.

Admiral Holdo Concept

Admiral Holdo is always willing to sacrifice herself for the good of the Resistance.

“Godspeed, Rebels”
:star:
Role: Support
Position: Backline
Trials Team: Yellow

Basic Attack: Shoots an enemy with her blaster
Entrance: Walks in, hands behind her back
Victory: Smirks at the enemy team
Defeat: Collapses onto the ground

Skills

White Skill: The Holdo Maneuver
:shield: True Damage
Holdo enters the Resistance Cruiser and flies it through the enemy team dealing X damage and stunning enemies for 6 seconds.
If activated when Holdo is below 8% of her Max HP, Holdo will be instantly K.O’d but will deal an additional X damage to the enemy team.

Green Skill: Resistance Commander
Holdo fires a shot into the air healing herself and allies for X HP and granting herself and allies 1 stack of ‘hardy’.

Blue Skill: Godspeed
Holdo fires a shot at the closest enemy knocking them back and blinding them for 18 seconds. Once the enemy has been knocked back Holdo and allies gain 125% attack and movement speed for 12 seconds.
The blind has a reduced effect on enemies above level X.

Purple Skill: Outnumbered
Holdo and allies gain X Max HP and X armour.

Red Skill: Taking Control
Holdo and allies gain ‘Precise’ for 12 seconds when Godspeed is used.
Holdo’s basic attacks heal her for X HP.
+X Damage dealt by The Holdo Maneuver
+X Max HP
+X Skill Power

Friendships

Resistance General
Holdo and Leia
Resistance Commander gives bonus ‘hardy’
+X Max HP
Holdo and allies gain X skill power for every stack of ‘hardy’ they have
Resistance Commander gives 2 additional stacks of ‘hardy’ to allies below 50% of their Max HP (+5% per star)
Allies - Mulan, Tigger, Vanellope

Strict Leadership
Holdo and the Queen of Hearts
Stuns with basic attack
+X Basic Damage
Holdo’s basic attacks stun the enemy for 2 seconds (+1 per star)
Allies - King Louie, Bo Peep, Gaston

3 Likes

Don’t worry about it! I’m busy and it’s hard doing concepts especially when they are popular and you feel pressure to release them. I try to do one a week, but it is hard since we are busy people. You do what you need to! Nice concept. Very cool white skill.

2 Likes

You could slow down a bit… maybe 2 concepts per week at most.

That’s what I was explaining. Due to the way I set myself up at the start I ended up doing ~6 concepts each week. This change should lower it to 3 at most.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney