Conductor & Orchestra Concept

Conductor & Orchestra

Places everyone, the collection and talented musicians and their conductor make sure that everything completes the perfect story.

“What you are about to see are the designs and pictures and stories that music inspired the minds and imaginations of a group of artists.”
:star:
Role: Support
Position: Back (Immobile)
Team: Red

Basic Attack: One of the musicians plays their instrument, sending a musical note towards the enemy.

Entrance: The musicians walk out a take a seat, then the conductor appears and stands in front of them.

Victory: The conductor bows.

Defeat: The musicians get up and leave and the conductor shakes his head.

Skills

White Skill: Tocata and Fugue

Fantastic Damage :sparkles:
The Conductor turns around and points the baton to the enemy team. A group of beams of light fly towards the enemy team, dealing X Damage to all enemies and removing all debuffs from all allies.

Green Skill: Sweet Melody

The Conductor makes some hand movements, telling the musicians to play music. The musicians begin playing, healing the three front-most allies for X HP and increasing their movement speed by 20% for the rest of the wave.

Blue Skill: Intermission

Whenever Conductor & Orchestra fall below 50% Max HP, the Conductor taps his baton on the podium. This increases their Skill Power by X and all allies’ Basic Damage by Y.

Purple Skill: Fantasound

Whenever an enemy is Silenced by an ally, that ally heals for X HP over time equal to the duration of the silence.

The heal is less effective on allies above level X.

Red Skill: Great Pleasure

Tocata and Fugue removes all buffs from all enemies. If an ally does not have any debuffs, they are instead healed for X HP.Whenever an ally’s speed is increased, that ally heals for X HP.

+X Basic Damage
+Y Skill Power
+Z Damage from Tocata and Fugue

Friendships 

Bravo!
Conductor & Orchestra and Miguel
Stronger Basic Attacks

Disk Power

• +X Skill Power

Memories

• Whenever a Silenced enemy is damaged by Conductor & Orchestra’s Basic Attack, the duration of the silence is increased by 1 second.
    (Plus 1 second per star)

Allies: Eeyore, Mushu, Alice

Fantasmic!
Conductor & Orchestra and Mickey Mouse
Improved Invincibility

Disk Power

• +X% Conservation

Memories

• Whenever Conductor & Orchestra or an ally becomes Invincible, their Attack speed is increased by 15% for the duration of the invincibility.
    (Plus 15% per star)

Allies: Rafiki, Chief Bogo, Shank

7 Likes

Please post all feedback

I gotta say. That is really unique

1 Like

I love the concept!

I like how this skill heals an ally that disables (silences technically) enemies, its pretty cool and seems like a likely skill that could appear in the game.

Although I’m curious how this works, isn’t conservation a percentage stat? I thought percentage stats could only be increased in friendship disks with stars (Finnick’s Nick disk for example.)

I love the Concept overall, is pretty unique!

2 Likes

Sorry for revive,but what does Immobile mean?

It means they can’t move, like Gerald, Marlin, & Nemo

1 Like

Oh,still my bad

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney