Constant Crashing and Lag

I’d thought I’d finally contribute to the game’s forum and discuss some issues I’ve been having …I recall a few months ago an update brought a really nasty bug that caused the game to crash constantly. While a fix came and that issue is long and gone, I’m still having crashing issues in select areas of the game.

First, the game loves to crash in Guild focus mini-games, such as the Coliseum and Guild Wars before, during, or after the battle starts. I always have to be cautious when choosing to play these modes and have barely been able to contribute or rank up in either because of constant crashes. While not as consistent, crashes before, during, or after battles in other modes also exist, as well as several pools of lag within. The game also crashes rarely while watching advertisements for free boosts.

Long story short, whenever you’re doing something that pulls a lot of data or memory, this case battling, there’s a 50/50 chance the game will crash. This is very annoying as it completely breaks your flow and energy of playing. I’ve been patient and understanding with the developers while waiting months for a fix, but a fix has never come, and its been months since this has been a problem.

Is there anyone out there that can help?

2 Likes

This happens to me too!!! Like every 5 secs and BOOM, it crashed

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney