Constant Crashing

This game has become unplayable over the last few days and I do not understand why. I have redownloaded it multiple times, but nothing seems to work.

When I enter battles in war or invasion a white window slides across the screen from right to left and I have to click on the “x” in the top right corner to get back to the game. At first it was a nuisance, but now the game closes itself completely almost every time I try to access anything on the main screen. Occasionally I will be able to open chat or a marketplace, but as soon as I try to type a message or buy something it force closes again. No error codes or anything.

This is frustrating because this is the first game I have ever made in-app purchases on and now I can’t even use it for longer than 1min at a time.

Server 24 on an iOS device.

Ouch, doesn’t sound fun at all yeah.

Not sure if Loutre have started their weekend or not already, but you can try to contact PerBlue here email wise :-).

1 Like

Thank you!

I have been having a similar issue for the past 2 months.
The game will slow down, freeze and sometimes crash.

It happens most often in the badge enhancement screen, but also occurs in combat too.

So far, I’ve had to replay several friendship battles, a couple of gameplay chapters and one colliseum battle because the client crashed during gameplay.

I did deduce a possible cause, it’s related to a timer trying to activate the splash screen, when it cannot, the client slows down or crashes.
Sometimes it has even forcibly shut down the badge enhancement screen while I was donating badges to enhance, requiring me to start the process all over again.

I did contact support, but when their “solution” is to turn off the device and turn it on again, I don’t take them very seriously.
Especially when they say “redownloading the client will fix the problem”, it obviously did not for the creator of this thread.

For additional context, a fatal bug disabled gameplay in another mobile game and when I followed the same advice above, it still didn’t fix it, which is why I don’t trust that solution anymore.

Server 14, iOS, iPad Air 2.

Hi there! When you are seeing these issues are you using data or wifi? How you tested if it’s a network connection issue?

2 Likes

Using wifi connection via my home router sharing my ADSL 2+ connection.

That’s normally very stable for mobile gaming, as long as my tablet is relatively near to the router.

And I’ve confirmed to a reasonable degree of certainty it is the splash screen activation causing this error, I was upgrading some badges and was pulled out of the upgrade interface by the splash screen appearing.
Shortly before it happened, the upgrade interface was slowing down,

This doesn’t happen to me often, but every now and then my game crashes to the phone’s homepage in the middle of a battle. And not only am I robbed of my victory, but I don’t even get my key or my guild war attack back. Why don’t I? I was pulled out of that fight against my will and I want to finish it!

Starting to be even more convinced it is the splash screen causing this problem.
The chugging sound signifying risk of crash was heard instantly when the spash screen appeared, exactly as I started the client without doing anything else.

@White_Wolf_V, that happens to me a lot.
I’m making good progress in a battle, then I’m forcibly pulled out of it.
You can imagine the scream of rage of having to begin again.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney