Contest 1 billion issue

Im in the tiny server 13, so trying to reach 1 billion points is just not gonna happen. Hopefully in the future, devs can make it a reasonable top tier goal for us.

Hows it going with server 1? Is 1 billion pts a far out number for you guys as well? Im kind of guessing that it will be reached in S1.

2 Likes

with a score of 50M so early in the contest, 1B doesn’t seem all that unachievable? It’s only 20x that amount

1 Like

Should be very doable on S1. It sure is the hardest one we’ve ever got by far though

2 Likes

im wondering hows the scoring numbers S13?

At least its good to see s1 has a chance. Yeah, this sure is a tough one though.

It looks the same. S1 just has more active people I guess

Server 21 is now also at 150 million, so that is three times as much.

Though I wouldn’t say you have no chance.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for being so positive. We have 4 days and 12 hrs left with a total of 82 million pts. Just doing the math, it wont happen. I dont even think we can hit 375 million. :rofl:

21 may not reach it either tbh points are way to low for the tasks

1 Like

I’m having a really hard time with The Mayor and Pacha arena tasks as well Daisy for the prize wall, just entered Challenger and it is challenging alright :face_with_head_bandage:

178M, atm.

1 Like

Yeah an arena and city watch contest based on heros that just got stat decreases is tough when most of the main meta offenders are still untouched. I already have difficulty keeping them alive in the patch trials other than Dante (shocker of course, his kit is still pretty op.) For most of us, trying to pit them against the common arena teams with Pegasus, Eda, Bagheera, etc, it’s just not gonna work.
Personally it feels like for many heros this go around it was too much decrease, Davy Jones and Tron keep dying way too easy.

1 Like

Armor and reality were lowered too much yeah (both this time and last time). And damage a bit for Davy and Tia
The main issue is the remaining broken ones tho

2 Likes

@TheGrillFather any word about the contest for 21 this is downright unfair and putting us farther behind point values are just to low

S21 aren’t the only ones suffering, point values are to low for everyone

Could they have possibly switched the max times and point values cause how are we supposed to raid 122k times in 6 days

S13
OMG

1 Like

Yup, hopefully PB can put a little more thought into making reasonable scoring methods or goals for each server next time

1 Like

Well done perblue :tada:great contest might as well axe server contests again if this is gonna be the point system

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney