Contest Submission: Snowgies Concept

Hero(s): Snowgies

Snowgies

From the short: Frozen Fever.

(I would put a link, but it is broken in parts on youtube, so just search it up and you should be abke to watch it there.)

“…”

The Snowgies swarm the battlefield with their cuteness and chill.

:star: :star:

Trial team: Blue.

Role: Control

Position: Back

Basic attack: One of them gets catapulted by a spoon, after hitting an enemy, it runs across the battlefield back to its buddies.

Entrance: They run in, with the spoon and candelstick being carried, and set it up.

Victory: The Snowgies will all jump up in down with smiles.

Defeat: The Snowgies all fall over, with frowns on their faces.

White skill: Snowgie Swarm.

found near the end of the short where Olaf takes them to Elsa’s castle.

Passive: Snowgies are immune to knockback, and can hit anywhere in the arena from their current location.

Active: The snowgies summon their brethren and proceed to march across the battlefield while their energy drains, becoming untargetable, and granting all allies a shield that takes X damage or lasts until their active ends.

While they march, Enemies cannot move forward, and all debuffs that would be cast on allies are cast on the snowgies.

After running out of energy, all debuffs on the Snowgies become energy, 10 energy for each debuff, capping at 300 energy.

Green skill: Snowy cuteness.

Two Snowgies charge an enemy, charming that enemy for 15 seconds, after which time, the enemy is slowed by 40% for 6 seconds.

The slow has a chance to fail against enemies above lvl Y.

Blue skill: Frozen food.

The Snowgies prefer to target frozen or slowed enemies with their basic attacks, and deal X more damage to Frozen targets.

While a target is frozen, each basic attack has a 20% chance to extend the freeze timer by 2 seconds.

Purple skill: Small Snow.

Being so small and fast, Snowgies are harder to hit, giving them a 60% dodge chance unless they have been studied. (Or a character has precise but that comes with the territory)

Each time they dodge an attack, their attack speed, and energy gain are increased by 10% for 5 seconds, capped at 100%.

The dodge chance is reduced against enemies lvl Y and above.

Red skill: Sneeze formed.

Snowgie storm can now freeze enemies that apply debuffs to snowgies for three seconds. Freezes applied to enemies or allies during this time grant the snowgies 50 energy, capped at 500 energy per active.

+Basic damage
+Armor
+Damage dealt through Frozen food.

Friendship: Snowgies/Olaf; Castle home.

Disk level: Increase basic damage by X

Disk Star: Snowy cuteness charms one addiitonal enemy and slows for 50% on both (+10% per star)

Friendship: Snowgies/Kristoff & Sven; Cuteness blizzard.

Disk level: Increases amount of shield hitpoints in Snowgie Swarm by X

Disk Star: Snowgies grant frozen allies 20% of their tenacity while they are frozen. (+5% per star)

And this is my submission, but that doesn’t mean you can’t give me feedback about it, I promise not to make any sweeping changes. :grin:

17 Likes

Thanks for submitting! This is not only cute but creative!

2 Likes

I love it! :grin:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney