Contest unfair in diamonds?

i spend all the diamonds the contest request for, why i no reach the 1M points as before in all the diamond and stamina contest i participate before? i cant spend so many diamonds because is so hard get those diamonds actually and the game force me to spend more diamond to the normal as forcing me to buy packs only for reach the 1 million points, the game is becoming more and more hard is for make the players spend so much for the incoming yellow rank in the servers 21 to 24 or why?

here some pictures i take of the diamonds i spend and stamina:

please no make the game more hard or give more diamonds in the prize wall events more because of the yellow rank can make these 5000 diamonds so useless to get because one need now more 250K of stamina or higher and that is more unfair to complete as F2P player

3 Likes

It is true, 5k diamonds is prize wall shouldn’t include “make xxx heroes to yellow rarity”

I mean to make hero from white to orange +8 then red +19 is hella hard

2 Likes

wow, i have followed the FTN scoring numbers in server 14 for a year and never seen a point scoring this bad

to get to 1M, the player need to spend 10k diamonds or 130k stamina or a combination of both?? that is ridiculous

2 Likes

It’s been a pay per win for a long time…, long time ago I could get 1M in the contest, now it’s impossible almost always, who (as a f2p) can get 7k diamonds or 110450 stamina? even getting 2-3k diamonds is almost impossible… the hero wall, it’s almost impossible to upgrade a hero to yellow in time… too many badges/chips by far… I’ve been playing for more than 1000 days but I think I’m quitting…

2 Likes

In another thread, I tried to tell Loutre about it. They said the team said it was fine. I countered with “a few servers like S21 and S22 had unreasonable points” and never got a response to that part.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney