Contest Update: Click Here

Was a pain in the butt for me to find info on this so I’m posting here.

Long story short, contest is having problems and an old contest of collecting blue and purple bits is occuring instead an hour late.

Are they also going to reset the Trials & give us back any stamina we’ve already used this morning?

Nope but you got 1 diamond crate and 50 diamonds! :rofl:

1 Like

You might be happy with that, but what about people who were top ranked?

I demand compensation! We invested a lot into this contest and got cheaped out of our rank rewards…

1 Like

Got a jack jack chip which I can buy in arena… Wow they couldn’t get any cheaper than this

I’m not implying I’m happy at all hence the laugh face. I just know people won’t get the things back they deserve. Trials should be reset and several bits of stamina plus more diamonds would be fair. But that’s not going to happen

1 Like

Complete bs… People have spent millions of gold and tons of stamina to get a top spot and they just cut it off? At least give a decent compensation… Gg perblue for screwing up again

1 Like

Naaaah you can’t do that I spend so much diams and gold to craft hundred of badges…

This is getting old. What’s the point in announcing events ahead of time so people can prepare? I get the feeling that this was less about a bug and more about them accidentally making a contest too easy. It’s pretty easy to test an event and even if it was too easy that would mean everyone had the same shot at ranking rewards. That’s still balanced. This is where perblue sucks it up and says oh well next time we will qa better and do right by everyone this time. I burned all my trials when I saw the event cancelled and got a crap diamond crate in return.

Hey all! There was an issue with the Battle Preparation Contest that resulted in points not being counted correctly for multiple raids in the campaign. This contest was disabled, we’ve sent compensation, and a Bit Collector contest was started at 10am CT. We apologize for any inconvenience, and appreciate your patience.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney