Contests? Or offers to buy?

And of course, there are contests in which spend is not so necessary
Like the one to do a battle in surge and cw with a certain kind of hefoes
Those contests are the ones that are really worth
But what did they do?
They put that you must also spend bazaar coins, diamonds or any items you need to buy.

S2… Como lo hiciste?

I spent almost all my stamina and diamonds…

1 Like

OkOk?

Yours is MUCH more difficult!

1 Like

Wow, this must be a joke. A very cruel joke…

I’ve said it here before, I really think they should remove this version of fortify the network of just stamania and gems for the one that includes friendship xp. Don’t like that there are basically two of the same contests with one extra thing in the other compared to this version. I think they can come up some more creative contests. Like fight x amount battles in hiests; they can change the timeframe of when invasion ends to a closer to a full week (start normal time on Monday’s and end it when weekend contests normal end the following Monday) and include participating in killing x amount of points for x points in contest, etc. They just need to open up to more aspects of their game besides city watch and surge in my opinion.

1 Like

I’m glad to know that many of us think the same way about this Contest
And as they say, the rewards have also become too lazy lately that they don’t want to spend money anymore.
They must do something, now!

1 Like

Agree, and by something… something fair to all not just p2p players. Because they do keep doing something… making the score system worse and worse with smaller Amounts of points per action. I think f2p should be able to get to a million in contests for progress rewards, and those that want the rank rewards can be p2p. But that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

Exactly! That those who spend compete for the best prizes, that doesn’t motivate me
But make it impossible for us to get the maximum score to those who don’t spend
Let them have a little consideration, at the end of the day thanks to us is that this game is still here.

Dear perblue if you are gonna make cosmetic crates contest exclusive you need to give 10 crates to all participants in contest cause it’s not fair to the people who can’t afford to spend on these contests in the older servers, they will never get cosmetic crates cause 1 million is hard enough and 10% is next to impossible without spending cause of so few participants on the older servers

1 Like

The point discrepancies between servers is ridiculous tbh either nerf newer servers or increase points on the older servers to more align all the servers on a similar level

1 Like

Please PerBlue! Fix this or you’ll lose a massive number of Players. And there if you’re not going to like it.

I reached 1M even though I’m not spending real money and I’m just a f2p…

2 Likes

What server? And how many diamonds did you spend?

The issue of scoring differences between servers have been discussed long before, but nothing seems to be changed.

I just stop being conscious of weekend contests though it is pity for me.

1 Like

I do not normally do FTNs, especially as an F2P. I just usually do guild contests, and that is it. I will occasionally do a FTN when I have lots of diamonds (like now) and the rewards feel worth it. Honestly, I know I will never be that powerful and just do the game for the hero collecting cause I love the Disney characters.

2 Likes

It’s a shame that this issue has been put aside. I think it’s a real problem that needs to be fixed soon.
Just as there are many aspects where you can move us forward without spending money.
Like the last disk of friendship.
And competitions must also be regulated. Or at least put in better rewards, worth it. Not just 50 hero chips that maybe not everyone uses.

This is what bothers me. That not everyone can participate in
I know this contest is spending and spending money. And the rewards aren’t that good. They should do something since they saw that not everyone did.

The rewards were good for me. I was able to get Goliath and my first 4 star (Mushu). Plus some great resources that can only be bought by diamond deals and earned in contests.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney