Core Stats Text Color

On the Core Stats page, the last line of the Skill Power section reads “Skills displaying a green damage number do more damage as the level of that skill increases.” The words “green” and “Level” are shown in yellow text, as they appear on a hero’s skills page, so what is the word “green” referring to? I would think it should say “Skills displaying a yellow damage number do more damage as the Level of that skill increases.” Please correct me if I am mistaken, but this seems like an error as the other references to color in this text match. The word blue is in blue text and the word orange is an orange text, so why is the word green and yellow text?

I believe the color of those words are green, if you look at the headings “Basic damage” ,“Skill power” and “Max HP” - these are in yellow

1 Like

The heading text uses the following RGB (red, green, blue) values: 250, 224, 77 and the following HSL (Hue, saturation, luminance) values: 44, 227, 156.

The non-heading text for the words green and Skill use the following RGB (red, green, blue) values: 234, 250, 81 and the following HSL (Hue, saturation, luminance) values: 34, 227, 154.

These values produce only a slightly darker shade of yellow. True green text would be achieved by significantly reducing the values associated with red and blue.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney