Cosmetic crate dupes

I just opened 25 cosmetic crates, 20 of them dupes!
Come on PB! I have a lot of things that can be unlocked still! This is pretty ridiculous.

More cosmetics, The higher the rate of similar cosmetic products

You’re just unlucky. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

It’s clear that they don’t drop strictly random. I have hundreds left of “common” cosmetics undiscovered yet I get 80% or more dupes. It’s really needs to be fair and drop as if we didn’t get forced dupes so much.

3 Likes

now play a gacha game, we have it way worse :expectant:

I mean…

You got 5 new cosmetics, better than 0.

And if you have so may cosmetics, you should not be surprised when you get dupes.

If not, then you were just unlucky.

4 Likes

If this didn’t happen consistently id say it was luck, but when it happens every time, thats bad programming.
Especially when we know they can give you guaranteed crates.

Then you have many cosmetics.

No, it’s called chances and gacha.

7 Likes

To really know if the random crates are fair or not, we would need to know the number of common/rare/legendary/etc. cosmetics in the game, the number that you have in each category, and the odds of each. Lacking that information, we can only guess; however, given that there are literally thousands of cosmetics in the game, if you’re missing hundreds of common ones, I don’t see a 20% success rate as bizarrely low. :man_shrugging:

I don’t know whether PerBlue is tampering with the randomness of the random cosmetic crates, but considering that they’re adding new cosmetics to the game faster than anyone can hope to keep up with unless they buy lots of cosmetic deals, I don’t see that they have any need to do so.

6 Likes

I’d be fairly happy with this :joy: I’m lucky if I get 2 new cosmetics from 10 crates. And I’m only cosmetic level 250 something, so I’m still missing a ton (most?) of them.

The drop chance clearly favours duplicates for some reason - a 1:1 chance for every cosmetic would seem more sensible :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

About the same for me.

2 Likes

I’m level 79 and get about 80% lol

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney