Costume Question

Do costumes stay in contest for 4 or 5 weeks? Or more?

4 weeks but be careful with the “Fortify the Network” event that pop up every 3rd event. If you received 2 times for a costume… Well goodbye costume.

2 Likes

Tell me about it. I am on SV 12 and by some miracle, we got 2 fortify the network for Aladin Costume thread. And guess what? Most of us don’t have that costume :slight_smile:

And Perblue couldn’t care less :slight_smile:

I have already create a thread on forum about this but no respond or whatever. They just hide my reply :slight_smile:

3th? Thirth?! It’s THIRD, or 3rd. Just wanted to point out your spelling error

1 Like

They stay in for the month. I’m guessing Merida will be the April costume hero, since her princess dress feels Eastery.

Too bad perblue didn’t make a costume market

1 Like

Fixed sorry, I don’t know a lot of English, mostly because it isn’t my main language.

2 Likes

Don’t worry! It’s really good already! Just keep practicing! English can be tricky! It’s hard to learn a new language: I’ve been learning Spanish for many years (since sixth grade) and I’m still not fluent. Some people just like to nitpick and be rude. And many people that make fun of people learning another language may not even know another language themselves. Keep doing you! @Winterbotton

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney