Costume Threads Shop?

Not that we need another in game shop, but it would be nice to be able to get Costume Threads for heroes that have already been in the contest and haven’t been in any contest for some time. Or if the Threads could be available at the badge bazaar or another store.

1 Like

I agree, I really need the stitch costume

I think the forum guidelines clearly says that you should first check if a thread regarding a specific issue already exist before creating a new topic. As of now, there are a lot of threads about threads.
giphy

2 Likes

No need to get testy dude I’m still trying to understand how the forum but thanks for the heads up.

2 Likes

Didn’t at one point Polaris say that when there are more costumes, there would be a shop?

Hmmm ok, I cannot find the records of that conversation so I am not gonna be saying that anymore…I have started bookmarking interesting things that Polaris says such as surge improvements. My apologies for potentiallly spreading false information.

No, Polaris said that other ways aside from the contest will be provided for the players who hadn’t completed costume threads. No shop were mentioned.

I think they’ll probably add the threads in invasion, cause that’s the only way to earn memory tokens and badge bazaar tokens apart from contests and deals.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney