The Lantern in the Snow concept (voted)

Cotton Cookie

Stars: :star::star:
Trial Team: Blue
Position: Mid-line Support

I hope this light will reach all corners of this land…

Animations

Entrance: Walks in like normal
Victory: She smiles
Defeat: She cries

Skills

White Skil: A warm light
While Cotton Cookie’s lantern shines, the warm light heals all allies by X HP and increases the summoned sheep’s Attack by X. Instead of a basic attack, Cotton Cookie summons sheep that will charge at the enemies, dealing area damage. There can be only a maximum of 10 sheeps in battle.
Each Sheep’s stats are 60% of her Max HP, Armor, Attack, Evasion, 110% of her Speed, Reality, and 130% of her Reality

Green Skill: My light will never go out
Every 7 seconds, she calls a horde of sheep “not summoned one” and steps on the enemy line, stunning up to 4 enemies and healing all allies for 3 seconds. Once the healing is done, the “horde of sheep” runs off screen until this skill’s cooldown has reset.

Blue Skill: Time to feed my sheep
Every 11 seconds, she increases her sheep’s Max HP by 9% of her Max HP and blinds all enemies for 7 seconds

Purple Skill: ** My lantern will guide you**
Whenever Time to feed my sheep is used, charms a random enemy.

Red Skill: May this lantern light your path!
A warm light now increases her summoned sheep’s armor by X. Each time her sheep stuns an enemy, she heals all allies and charms a random enemy for 5 seconds and has a shield that lasts 3 seconds. Whenever she heals over time or has more than 2 stat downs, cleanse all stat downs and deals X damage to the enemy who inflicted the stat down and the blinded enemy.

• Attack

• Armor

• Evasion

Battle Badge
Charge Condition: Fatigue is applied to enemies
Stat Buff: +Reality
Lineup Buff: +Healing per Blue Team Ally
Effect Buff: +Max HP

Friendships

Cotton/ Frost Queen
Campaign: The Frost Witch and The Lantern In The Snow
Allies: Hiro Hamada, Goofy, Ralph